cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment for work completed

Highlighted
Jacqueline L Member Since: Apr 7, 2017
1 of 7

I finished a job and the client wrote paid. That was three weeks ago and the funds have still not been deposited in my account. Am I missing a step in the process? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 7

Hi Jacqueline,

At the top of the page go to Reports, and on the drop down menu select Overview. Here you can see if your funds are pending or they are available for withdrawing. 

Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 7

I checked in overview and it said it is in my account and available to withdraw. I set up payment for my checking account so I am not sure how to take the money out!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 7

If I finished a job 3 weeks ago, I have already been paid.

I think you made a mistake.

Was this a fixed-piece or hourly contract?

Do you see the money on your Reports page?

Highlighted
5 of 7

It was a fixed price. Under Overview it says it is there, minus the Upwork fee. I am unclear how to withdraw from there since I set up my checking account information, assumed it was directly deposited there. How can I change that so it is directly deposited?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
6 of 7

You're fine, then!

Your money is in your Upwork account. You can manually withdraw it to checking account at any time. You can set up automated withdrawal to happen when you have $100+ in your balance.

I rarely wait for automated withdrawal. I just click manual withdraw button whenever I have a balance.

Highlighted
7 of 7

Thank you, everyone for this helpful feedback!