🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Portfolio and Project Catalog
Page options
mohzys23
Community Member

Portfolio and Project Catalog

Hello everyone, I recently added two HTML email templates to my project catalogs which are still in review, I want to know if it is a good idea to place them also in my portfolio section.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes, it's okay to add them to your portfolio. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Moses,

By creating projects, freelancers can craft defined work with a set cost, timeline, and package of deliverables, letting interested clients come to them. Project Catalog will add another way for you to use Upwork. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here
~ Joanne
Upwork
mohzys23
Community Member

Thank you for the information. But what I actually meant was can I display the projects I have in my catalog in my portfolio section?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Moses, 

I'm sorry but I need help understanding your concern. I checked your profile and I can see that your projects are yet to be approved (it is pending review with the team). I'm also seeing that you have added two portfolio items on your profile (under review) that appear to be related to past contracts on Upwork. Would you like to add these portfolio items as images for your Project Catalog? If so, it would be best to check this with your clients to be sure that they have agreed to have these displayed on your profile and in the Project Catalog marketplace. 

If that doesn't answer your concern, I apologize in advance. Please share more information here so that our team can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
mohzys23
Community Member

Can I add the projects I created in my catalog to my portfolio list section?
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes, it's okay to add them to your portfolio. 

~ Avery
Upwork
sohailokzz
Community Member

Can I add one project to both like to Portfolio and Project Catalog..?

Hi Muhammad,

Portfolios aren’t just for writing and artwork samples. You can describe the work you did and add relevant skills for projects you’ve completed in any category Upwork offers. Yes! You may add projects that you personally contributed to both your Portfolio and Project Catalog. You may want to check this help article to learn more about how to enhance your profile.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths