🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Proper Idea to Get First Job on Upwork
Page options
proseo_shamiur
Community Member

Proper Idea to Get First Job on Upwork

Hello, 

I'm Shamiur Rahman also have 4 years SEO & Internet Marketing work experience. I have been complete many projects with successfully rank any targeted site or keyword in the Local area or International area.

Nowadays many social media community member's are posting their opinion on getting a Upwork job and also they are discussing this issue. 

Do you have any proper idea for me to get win 1st job here? Also, need a details guideline about First Job on Upwork.

Thanks to all community member's here

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Shamiur, 

Welcome to Upwork! Please check out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. Also, read this post for help getting started on Upwork. If you need further assistance, let us know. We're here to help!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Shamiur, 

Welcome to Upwork! Please check out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. Also, read this post for help getting started on Upwork. If you need further assistance, let us know. We're here to help!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks for giving this idea. I will try to keep me to follow this instruction.

I want to establish here also I will be able to succeed in the goal.

joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Shamiur, Thanks for reaching out. We have a very helpful article here that could land you to your first job in Upwork. Create a proposal that could attract to your potential client, here's a very helpful article. You may also check this article on Submitting a Winning Proposal on Upwork. Hope this helps.   

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Thanks for support me here 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths