🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Proposal page NOT LOADING.
Page options
louisaro
Community Member

Proposal page NOT LOADING.

I've just completed setup of a profile that is public. My ID has been verified. I've attempted multiple times to submit a proposal, but the only thing that happens is a blank loading page. The page never loads. "Get support" does not work. "Agatha" never responds. I have submitted several tickets. I don't receive confirmation of the submitted ticket by email. What does "I've contacted a support agent, they will be in touch with you shortly mean" Upwork?? This is very misleading. It doesn't say if we are supposed to wait for an agent or if the agent will contact by email. Apparently, it means we will completely ignore your request for support. It's been days and I have yet to submit a proposal. Live support is needed asap. So far Upwork is a big fail for customer service.

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

You need to get top-rated, then you will get better service. In any case, there is hardly a newbie question that the forum can't answer for you. So what do you want to know?

Edit: have you selected a membership yet?

Well, that's a bummer for all involved. It's free as of now and I wouldn't pay before being able to effectively use the service.

AndreaG

Hi Aysha,

I checked and can confirm the team has received your support tickets. Please allow some time for them to merge and review, they will reply to you directly via support ticket. You can check your support tickets in the Help Center here. You will also receive an email notification once your ticket is updated.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths