🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Proposal writing strategy
Page options
6cb042fe
Community Member

Proposal writing strategy

Hello,

Need help Please.

While writing a proposal to apply for a job on Upwork, Can I use Grammarly? And is it allowed to copy and paste any text or link in the proposal? I heard if I copy and paste any text or link in the Proposal then it will not appear to the client.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
f2f6e690
Community Member

Hello Nur Mohammad,

I'm glad you reached out for help. To answer your questions, yes, you can use Grammarly to check your proposal for grammatical errors and typos. It can be a helpful tool to improve the overall quality of your proposal.

As for copying and pasting text or links, it's generally not recommended as it can appear unprofessional and may not show up properly for the client. It's best to write your proposal in your own words and format it properly. However, if you do need to include a link, make sure it's a relevant and necessary addition to your proposal.

Keep in mind that your proposal should be unique and tailored to the job posting. It should showcase your skills and experience, and explain how you can add value to the project. Taking the time to write a thoughtful and personalized proposal can increase your chances of getting hired.

I hope this helps, and good luck with your Upwork proposal!

Best regards,

Usama I.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
f2f6e690
Community Member

Hello Nur Mohammad,

I'm glad you reached out for help. To answer your questions, yes, you can use Grammarly to check your proposal for grammatical errors and typos. It can be a helpful tool to improve the overall quality of your proposal.

As for copying and pasting text or links, it's generally not recommended as it can appear unprofessional and may not show up properly for the client. It's best to write your proposal in your own words and format it properly. However, if you do need to include a link, make sure it's a relevant and necessary addition to your proposal.

Keep in mind that your proposal should be unique and tailored to the job posting. It should showcase your skills and experience, and explain how you can add value to the project. Taking the time to write a thoughtful and personalized proposal can increase your chances of getting hired.

I hope this helps, and good luck with your Upwork proposal!

Best regards,

Usama I.

Hi Usama I,

I'm grateful to you. Thank you for answering and suggestions.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths