cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account on Hold - Video Verification Requested

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
21 of 187

Hi Madhawa,

Please refer to the notification that was sent to you earlier today about the steps that are required to verify and approve your account.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Sviatoslav F Member Since: Nov 22, 2016
22 of 187

Hi there, the problem is that I don't know what I was suspended for, so I need to contact someone to fix this issue
http://prntscr.com/dajvmt

Bojan D Member Since: Nov 22, 2016
23 of 187

Hi there!

This happened to me two days ago. You should check your email, that you used with your Upwork account. There you will see the answer why your account has been suspended, and you will get a link, which will lead you to the live chat with Upwork support.

Basically, they want to verify if the person behind your account is indeed you, and they need to do a short video call with you, where they will ask you to verify some information on your Upwork account. All of this will be explained in detail by Upwork representative.

I did the video call, which lasted no longer than three minutes, and they got my account back up again. If you are unable to do a video call, there is an option to scan some of your documents and send them through the link you will receive from Upwork support. I do not recommend this, since they will take 3-4 business days to look through the documents you sent and decide what they will do with you. 

I hope I helped you Smiley Happy

Best regards, 

Bojan Durmic

Nikolay T Member Since: Nov 23, 2016
24 of 187

Hello! I have a problem. I see the message "Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support" and can't bid on jobs. I have all billing methods active. What is wrong? 

Community Guru
Christy A Member Since: Dec 30, 2015
25 of 187

Were you able to contact customer support?  They will explain further what the issue is.

Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
26 of 187

To find out what is wrong, you need to follow the instructions. which is CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

27 of 187

Nikolay,

Earlier this month the team sent you a notification with instructions for how to complete your account verification. Please, find that notification in your inbox and use the link provided there to verify your identity.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Vyacheslav G Member Since: Nov 24, 2016
28 of 187

Hi!

My account has been suspended.
Please, tell me, what I'm must do for my account, for fix this problem?
I do not have any ideas which will help me for this.
It happend one month ago.
I search live chat page but it is not working.

29 of 187

Hi Vyacheslav,

Were you able to access the link to video chat that was provided in the notification the team sent you about a month ago? That link should still be available in the message. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Vyacheslav G Member Since: Nov 24, 2016
30 of 187

Hi Valeria,

I don't have a this message, because i lost access for that old email, i changed email.
Please, send me this email again

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS