🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Reversal of Payment to Payoneer Account back ...
Page options
rossaneordoyo
Community Member

Reversal of Payment to Payoneer Account back to Upwork

Today, I accidentally transferred all my money to Payoneer. I am surprised because I NEVER setup payoneer as my default payment method and I know I am at fault. It's been several years I have never used Payoneer to transfer money from upwork. I always use my local bank account wire transfer.

I have contacted both Upwork and Payoneer but it seems like Payoneer does'nt want to help me with my request and mostly Payoneer Marked all my request as Resolved but the issue is not yet Resolved.  I hope Upwork  team can help me with my issue. Upwork told me that they will contact Payoneer and get back to me in 1-2 days, but they are not specifying how much time will it actually take to get the money back to my account.

My account in Payoneer is not active and I have never use it before. 

Please advise if anyone has ever faced a similar issue? How does Payoneer resolve the issue? How long does it take to reverse it back to Upwork? Or does the Payoneer even reverse it back? 
My payment status in Payoneer is still pending, why can't they reverse it back to Upwork?

I hope I can get answer, I really don't know what to do. 

Thanks;

Rossane

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Rossane,

I checked your account and I can see that one of our agents assisted you via chat regarding your issue with your withdrawn funds. It looks like the agents has already escalated your concern to the appropriate team for further checking. You can check your ticket number: 30748577. You can access the ticket when you log in to your Upwork account and going here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
JoanneP

Hi Rossane,

I checked your account and I can see that one of our agents assisted you via chat regarding your issue with your withdrawn funds. It looks like the agents has already escalated your concern to the appropriate team for further checking. You can check your ticket number: 30748577. You can access the ticket when you log in to your Upwork account and going here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
imtiaz__
Community Member

Helloo Joanne!!
I hope you are doing great. I have transferred my amount to payoneer account which i think i have lost access to. I have mistakenly transferrd my amount to my payoneer account. I want to request to refund my payment back to upwork and after that i will attach my payoneer account to which i have access to. Please help me out.

Hi Muhammad,

I've shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a87b3fa4
Community Member

Hi, I mistakenly transferred my payment into my Payoneer account and I want to reverse it and use a local bank transfer because I don't have a Payoneer card, pls help.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Benazir.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
aminamaze
Community Member

Hello there.

I hope you are doing great. I have transferred the sum in my account to a payoneer account which I can't Access due to minimum withdrawal limit. As such I'd like a reversal so I can withdraw direct to my local bank.

I would really appreciate immediate help on this. Thank you.

Hi Luiggi,

I accidentally sent payment to my Payoneer account, I would like for it to be reversed to my Upwork account so I can use bank withdrawal method instead. Thank you. 

Hello there.

I hope you are doing great. I have transferred the sum in my account to a payoneer account which I can't Access due to minimum withdrawal limit. As such I'd like a reversal so I can withdraw direct to my local bank.

Hello there.

Hi Aminu,

Thank you for your message. We are unable to reverse the fund withdrawal initiated from your Upwork account. You can reach out to Payoneer directly to request a reversal.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
5e9ef48a
Community Member

Today, I accidentally transferred all my money to Payoneer. I am surprised because I NEVER setup payoneer as my default payment method and I know I am at fault. It's been several years I have never used Payoneer to transfer money from upwork. I always use my local bank account wire transfer.

I have contacted both Upwork and Payoneer but it seems like Payoneer does'nt want to help me with my request and mostly Payoneer Marked all my request as Resolved but the issue is not yet Resolved.  I hope Upwork  team can help me with my issue. Upwork told me that they will contact Payoneer and get back to me in 1-2 days, but they are not specifying how much time will it actually take to get the money back to my account.

My account in Payoneer is not active and I have never use it before. 

Please advise if anyone has ever faced a similar issue? How does Payoneer resolve the issue? How long does it take to reverse it back to Upwork? Or does the Payoneer even reverse it back? 
My payment status in Payoneer is still pending, why can't they reverse it back to Upwork?

I hope I can get answer, I really don't know what to do. 

Thanks 

Muhammad Tabish 

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
jaywikiera
Community Member

Hello there.

I hope you are doing great. I have transferred the sum in my account to a payoneer account which I have yet to activate and now have lost access to—By mistake it switched to my default withdrawal account from Upwork— I want to request a refund of my payment back to upwork please!

I would appreciate any help on this issue. Thank you in advance.

My payment hasn’t been reversed yet!

tofomiyonwon
Community Member

I made a transfer from my Upwork to Payoneer yesterday. It has been pending on Payoneer  for almost 24 hours now. Is there a way I can reverse my funds back to Upwork? 

Hi Toba,

Thank you for reaching out. Once a withdrawal is initiated it cannot be canceled whether it is manual or automatic. The funds will be sent to the payment method on file. If there are any issues with the bank account, the funds will be returned to Upwork and once this has happened, rest assured that we will immediately credit the funds to your account.

~ AJ
Upwork

How long do you think it will take to get the funds back in my Upwork account? 

Hi Toba,

Please know that transfers from Upwork to Payoneer typically take 48 hours to clear. If your funds are not available in your account after 48 hours let us know and we will assist you further. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I still don't have the money in my Upwork. Please help

Hi Toba,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths