cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rollover Connects?

Christine D Member Since: Feb 6, 2017
1 of 7

Hi there,

Hoping someone can explain the Rollover Connects. I recently submitted 2 proposals, using 4 Connects. When I tried to submit another proposal, I got an error that I was out of Connects. I went to my Connects History and saw these two entries:

4/22/2017 - Monthly membership Connects renewal - Monthly Renewal - 60

4/22/2017 - Rollover Connects - Rollover - (60)

I'm very confused. I am new to Upwork and have submitted a very small number of proposals. Today was the first for the month Apil, but I only used 4 Connects (same date as the above entries). I did not use any Connects in March. If I did, it would have been only a few. So why did it take away all 60?

Thanks very much for any advice Smiley Happy 

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
2 of 7

If you have a free membership acct., your connects refresh on your join date. Unused connects do not roll over into the next month.

Rowena C Member Since: Jun 10, 2019
3 of 7

Good morning Virginia, the monthly connects for my free membership card are not be charged on my join date, four days ago. Please, could you help me? Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 7

Hi Rowena,

One of our team members reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Rowena C Member Since: Jun 10, 2019
5 of 7

many thanks for your quick resolution!

Rowena

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
6 of 7

Rowena C wrote:

Good morning Virginia, the monthly connects for my free membership card are not be charged on my join date, four days ago. Please, could you help me? Thanks

Just FYI, I am not an Upwork employee - only people with Upwork logos and "community moderator" on their posts can help you out.

Screen shot 2019-06-10 at 9.22.34 AM.pngLIKE THIS

Christine D Member Since: Feb 6, 2017
7 of 7
Hi, I haven't used 60 worth of connects for the entire time I've been a member. I've submitted proposals total about 4 times. I do have a free account, but I haven't used up that 60. So I'm still confused. Thx
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS