🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Upwork Network Connection Feature
Page options
16abd363
Community Member

Upwork Network Connection Feature

Hey there UpWork team, I hope you will hear me out. It's been almost a month since the Upwork connection feature was closed, and it's really sad for someone like me who loves to use this feature.

While I understand that not everyone utilizes this feature, many freelancers, agencies, and recruiters are also using that for collaboration, hiring, and project opportunities.

I've come across numerous posts highlighting the benefits of the Upwork network connection. Instead of discontinuing it entirely, have you considered implementing terms requiring freelancers or agencies to subscribe to a plan? They could opt for a Freelancer Plus account or a premium account on Upwork to send connection requests. This approach would help filter users and mitigate spam.

Additionally, rather than allowing three declined invitations, limiting it to one declined invitation per user would suffice, preventing repeated connection requests.

I remain hopeful that this feature will return, even if it means those of us who rely on it must pay or subscribe for its use.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my perspective, Upwork team.

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths