🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » What are they asking me to change?
Page options
cajic_irnes
Community Member

What are they asking me to change?

Hello, I have this on my profile:

We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines. You will not be able to submit proposals until these issues are fixed. Check these support messages for more details.

What do I need to change exactly?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Irnes,

When you log in to your account, kindly click on the question mark right next to your name and profile picture. Please click on Help and Support, and make sure that you log in to the help center so that you will be directed to the ticket. As confirmed by Jo-An, your account has been verified.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Irnes,

Thanks for your message. Please refer to the ticket that was sent to you, your account is now verified. Happy Upworking!

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hello, thank you.

I am sorry, I dont know which ticket you mean, I cannot find a section for it.

Hi Irnes,

When you log in to your account, kindly click on the question mark right next to your name and profile picture. Please click on Help and Support, and make sure that you log in to the help center so that you will be directed to the ticket. As confirmed by Jo-An, your account has been verified.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Sorry, one more question: Do I just resubmit my profile now? And then I will be able to apply for jobs?

martina_plaschka
Community Member

BTW, on your profile you claim to be bilingual in 4 languages. If I were a client, I'd like to see that backed up by a good number of tests you have taken, and have thereby proven your expertise, otherwise I might consider it bragging - which could, potentially, reflect on my decision to hire you - or not. 

Hello, thank you for the info. I will take the tests, because I really can speak all the languages

Irnes,

Doing language tests would, of course, look good on your profile. However, it would be better to do a few tests related to the skills your are offering. Since you are not offering translation as a skill, your languages can only be an advantage when it comes to website design. Your profile looks all right to me. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths