🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Work in progress and confirming paying
Page options
9a62c8d1
Community Member

Work in progress and confirming paying

Hello people. I am new on Upwork and have questions about paying and how to receive payment from clients.
My question is:
1. Do I need to go "submit work" here and what should I upload here to confirm paying?
2. How long money will be in "work in progress and what that means?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Milan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. When you submit a milestone deliverable, your client is able to review your work and direct us to release payment. Your client can choose to release the full amount, more, or less than the escrow deposit, or ask you for changes to the work product.

Once your client releases a milestone or final payment on a fixed-price job, it immediately shows as pending on your financial account. Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Milan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. When you submit a milestone deliverable, your client is able to review your work and direct us to release payment. Your client can choose to release the full amount, more, or less than the escrow deposit, or ask you for changes to the work product.

Once your client releases a milestone or final payment on a fixed-price job, it immediately shows as pending on your financial account. Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks. You were very clear and helpful.  😃

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths