🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Writing for US based projects - profile needs...
Page options
alexandradedos
Community Member

Writing for US based projects - profile needs to be approved

Hi all, I am still unsure of what needs to be done for my application to be reconsidered for approval. When I originally submitted it, I was unaware that it required all fields to be filled in - now that they are, I am interested in resubmitting. My profile is 100% complete. Each time I make an attempt, the message I receive requires me to fill in fields and details that were supposedly specified in the previous rejection email. I made all of those changes and my submission is not going through. I would like to know what needs to be done in order to be approved considering I am a writer with over 10 years experience in the field and I am looking to expand my portfolio with new freelance opportunities. I worked for a company last year who hired photo renderers, graphic designers and writers through upwork.com. Many were not US citizens or they happened to live in other countries, although they still have a firm grasp on the English language, this is my first language and I am a US citizen who is looking for work as a writer for web content, product copy and features, blog writing, form writing, article writing - many of which are US based projects. My point is freelance projects that require writing, editing, practical application of SEO, web content, product features and content, knowledge and experience in interior design, architecture, art and fashion would be considered worthy of acceptance and profile approval on this website. It seems logical. I have my wages set at a fair price and I am flexible, open to negotiation. This is a question on how to have my profile approved but also the amount of freelancers with my specific skill set and knowledge base. Please let me know what needs to be done to expedite the process. Thank you in advance. - Alexandra Christina

1 REPLY 1
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Alexandra,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths