cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Your profile is under review

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
51 of 83

Hi Aleksander,

I suggest you improve your profile a bit more in order to have it approved and get off to a successfull start on Upwork. Make sure you use full sentences in your profile overview and add more information about what kind of service you are able to offer clients on Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Alexander A Member Since: Nov 9, 2015
52 of 83

Ok. I'm fixed my profile.

Claire E Member Since: Aug 28, 2015
53 of 83

Hi there, 

I wanted to check in on the status of my profile. I'm eager to get started and begin connecting. Will I hear from Upwork about my profile soon, and when I do, will they let me know if there are items to correct? I am getting nervous by seeing others who say they did not receive feedback or that it took a long time. Please help! Thank you!

54 of 83

Hi Claire,

Your profile has already been approved. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

~ Valeria
Untitled
55 of 83

THANK YOU! My goodness, thank you so much, and I apologize for sending you a PM. LOL, I think our messages crossed paths. Thanks!!

Retno W Member Since: Jun 16, 2016
56 of 83

Hi Valeria, I have a message saying that they can't verify my ielts TRF #

I took IELTS in 1998 when i was applying for a job, and have never done another one.

Can I just attach my Ielts certificate ?

Highlighted
57 of 83

Hi Retno,

You may need to check with the test provider about the TRF number and make sure you submit the correct one. The number you submitted before couldn't be verified.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Leader
William M Member Since: Feb 10, 2015
58 of 83

This is actually nice to see. Not the delays, but the apparant care UpWork is taking with new entrants.

I approve.

59 of 83

I approve as well. It's really nice to be joining an organization online that is diligent and thorough! 

I have saved jobs, though, that I'd love to start proposing for. It's been longer than the suggested window for approval, and I am anxious to see what they say about my profile. If I need to fix things, then I will. I just don't want to lose out on any possible proposals. 

Upwork, any idea when I might be reviewed? Thank you!! 

60 of 83

SO Sorry, Valeria - for some reason, I didn't see your reply. Thank you! 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS