cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Your profile is under review

Adil A Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
21 of 83

Hi my profile isn't approved can you please help me what should I do?

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
22 of 83

Hello Adil,

Congratulations! Your account is now accepted. You may now start submitting proposals and start working. Please click here to learn more about submitting proposals.

Untitled
Highlighted
George F Member Since: Apr 1, 2018
23 of 83

Hi Ryan,

My profile has been under review for about 4 days now, could you also help me please?

I created my profile after careful consideration and with professionalism (used my business/work email, posted past portfolio items curated for upwork, written comprehensive overview, nice profile pic, etc).

My skills set doesn't seem to be low on demand on upwork either (3d modelling, 3d design, robotics, 3d printing, product design, etc). Indeed I have identified multiple projects I could really be of service, had I not still been on hold.

Could you help with my profile approval please? Or maybe I did something wrong, in which case could you please advise?

Either way thank you for your help and best regards,

George F.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
24 of 83

Hi George,

We are sorry for the delay. We have already followed up with the team about your profile review. You will be notified of their decision. Thank you so much for your patience.

-Joanne
Untitled
George F Member Since: Apr 1, 2018
25 of 83

Hi Joanne Marie,

Thank you for your immediate response, I really appreciate it.

George F.

Community Leader
Susanne D Member Since: Mar 15, 2015
26 of 83

Same with me. Six days now. I wrote to the help desk yesterday, got an automatic reply, but nothing else. Nice welcome.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
27 of 83

Hi Susanne,

I have followed up with the Team about your profile review and they should update you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Leader
Susanne D Member Since: Mar 15, 2015
28 of 83

Hi Valeria,

thank you for the nice answer. Alas, it still did not help me to get any answer about what to eventually change in my profile. I have an idea, but that would be something I cannot change ....

Regards

Susanne

Nisat R Member Since: Mar 18, 2015
29 of 83

Please tell me.What is my profile errors.Write me and help me please.Please active my Profile sothat I can apply any job please help me.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
30 of 83
Nisat, your profile is currently set to private, so those of us who post in the community forum can not see it to offer advice.