🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: feedback not appearing on profile
Page options
deeks_julia
Community Member

feedback not appearing on profile

I did some work for a client, and they left me positive feedback a few weeks ago, which is visible on the 'Terms and Settings' page of the job.

However this information is not appearing on my profile - beside the completed job it simply says, 'No feedback left'.

I have read elsewhere that I may need to reciprocate with feedback for the client before their feedback can appear, but I can see absolutely no way of doing so.

As I am new to Upwork and trying to build up my profile, I'm obviously keen to ensure all feedback appears - how do I resolve this? All suggestions welcome!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If it's more than 14 days ago, I don't think you can leave a feedback anymore.

I read this trick and can't remember who said it but try editing anything in your profile, say adding or removing just one dot then hit save, then refresh the page.

It worked for me twice in 2 tries before.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
farahrahim
Community Member

Hi Julia, 

If you click your notification where you received the notice of the contract ending, you will be directed to the Contracts Detail page. You'll see an option where you can provide the client feedback. Once you provide them the feedback, it will take a few hours before it pops up on your profile. 

Hope this helps. 

Cheers

Farah

Hi Farah

Thanks for your response. I can see the contracts detail page, but I can't see any option to leave feedback for the client. The only buttons I can see are 'Respond to this feedback' (at the bottom) and 'Propose new contract' (at the top)

Do you know where on the page the option to leave feedback should appear?

The client's feedback for me was left more than 14 days ago.

Thanks

Julia

If it's more than 14 days ago, I don't think you can leave a feedback anymore.

I read this trick and can't remember who said it but try editing anything in your profile, say adding or removing just one dot then hit save, then refresh the page.

It worked for me twice in 2 tries before.

Thanks so much, I tried your solution and it worked straight away!

🙂

Hi Julia,

Glad to hear that it is now showing on your profile. Please also check this help article about giving feedback to clients for more information. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

This is extremely effective solution, I was facing the same problem but following your idea I actually got my problem solved! Thanks a lot for sharing this trick!
Sana
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths