🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » first JSS on profile
Page options
d0576f17
Community Member

first JSS on profile

I'm a relatively new freelancer on Upwork, my niche is WordPress web development with Elementor. After sending several proposals I got accepted for two jobs. I've completed these two jobs with 5 stars review, so when will my JSS show on my profile?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Mubasher,

Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects.

We exclude clients whose freelancers report a history of unreasonable feedback so that their scores won't count against you, but that may mean it takes longer to accumulate enough reviews to receive your initial score.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
d0576f17
Community Member

I'm a relatively new freelancer on Upwork, my niche is Wordpress web development with elementor. After sending several proposals I got accepted for two jobs. I've completed these two jobs with 5 stars review, so when will my JSS show on profile?

Hi Mubasher,

Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

• 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects.

We exclude clients whose freelancers report a history of unreasonable feedback so that their scores won't count against you, but that may mean it takes longer to accumulate enough reviews to receive your initial score.

~ AJ
Upwork
usamamuhammad89
Community Member

Hey Moderator Annie Jane B -  I have completed 8 jobs on Upwork but I didn't get a JSS, can you please assist me?

Hi Muhammad,

Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. To get a JSS, you need to complete:

• 4 (or more) various contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after five projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I fulfill the criteria of completing 8 jobs, please let me know what should I do to get JSS.

usamamuhammad89
Community Member

It's been 48 hours since I completed 8 jobs, but no issues are showing on my profile.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths