🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » how to fix the apt,Suite, or Floor # field e...
Page options
papyon2016
Community Member

how to fix the apt,Suite, or Floor # field error?

Hi there

i'm new in Upwork.

after i clicked on Continue button in my profile page
i see an error "This field is required"
i send you an image.
finally:
can not save my profile.
what's wrong?
what can i do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kat303
Community Member

Wow, Freelancers on here are just getting younger and younger.

Enter your street address along with your apartment number in the same field.

Having said that, your profile won't be approved until you put in a real picture of yourself

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
kat303
Community Member

Wow, Freelancers on here are just getting younger and younger.

Enter your street address along with your apartment number in the same field.

Having said that, your profile won't be approved until you put in a real picture of yourself

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Papy, 

Kathy is correct on both points. Please update your profile photo to a picture of yourself as it is a violation of the Upwork User Agreement to use a picture for your profile image other than yourself. And please add your address on the box as noted on your screen grab.

~ Avery
Upwork
Community Member

Just use another gmail account and if you are not aware of Apt/Suite then just ignore it.

What is apt suits.

Hi Adnan,

I believe you must be referring to the apartment number as well as the suite unit number. If this is not the case, kindly clarify further or share a screenshot where you saw it, and I'll be happy to take a look.

The apartment number refers to the numeric (or sometimes alphanumeric) indicators on a property such as a specific apartment building. If you live in a building where multiple tenants share the same address, it is used as a unique indicator on what door is your place. The suite number works similarly depending on the usage.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Okey sis

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths