🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » how to solve this issue ?
Page options
sarah-farid
Community Member

how to solve this issue ?

hi i have used my husband payoneer card to receive payments from my account on upwork and he already use it on his account on upwork as well , i don't know if am doing something wrong but he have had contacted support and advise him that i should have my own payoneer account i need to know if there any documentation or any thing to help solve this problem please and how can i remove my currently payoneer information to make mine ?

thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sarah,

Using a payment method that is not issued on your own name is a violation on our TOS.
You will need to contact Payoneer to remove it from Upwork in order to be able to set up a new payment method.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sarah,

Using a payment method that is not issued on your own name is a violation on our TOS.
You will need to contact Payoneer to remove it from Upwork in order to be able to set up a new payment method.

~ Goran
Upwork

i didn't know that , will let him contact payoneer to disassociate it 

Thank you 

Hello  we have contact payoneer to revmove it from upwork 

should upwork do anything right the moment for me in order to setup a new payoneer account with my own card ?

wish you a merry christmas and happy days

Thank you 

Hi Sarah,

One of our team members will contact you directly via ticket and assist you further with this.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

You should never have used your husband's Payoneer in the first place...

you'll have to contact Payoneer and get them to disassociate the card from your Upwork acccount, then contact Upwork Support to remove it, then add your own.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths