🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » ops! Username is incorrect. (Cant Log in)
Page options
5163ff5b
Community Member

ops! Username is incorrect. (Cant Log in)

Im having trouble logging into my account, when doing so I enter my email I get 'the ops! The username is incorrect' prompt and when trying to reset my password its the same. Its been a few days now and the same issue keeps happening.

ive searched a few topics on here and seen similar posts and done all the recommended steps with no joy.

Can anyone help?

4 REPLIES 4
mr_faazi
Community Member

Hi Ollie !

This issue can't be resolve from here. Please try to reach technical team through support center.

Thanks.

PradeepH

Hello Ollie,

We are sorry to hear about that. Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more information along with your registered email address for the account in question so I could forward this to the appropriate team to review and take action?

Thanks

Pradeep H

Upwork

Hi ...

Me too have the same problem -I trouble logging into my account, when doing so I enter my email I get 'the ops! The username is incorrect' prompt and when trying to reset my password it's the same. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tom,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request, including a username and email address of the account you need help with? I’ll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths