🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » video editor needing to send and recieve larg...
Page options
motz-workman
Community Member

video editor needing to send and recieve large files

hi there sorry for the probably very obvious question, couldnt find it anywhere on answered questions,

But Im a video editor and obviously I need to send and recieve large files, how do I do this? Am I allowed to use external websites I can transfer footage accross with? but that would obviously include clients and I sharing emails?

Is it as long as everything money wise and contract wise is handled in Upwork that is ok??

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Motz W wrote:

hi there sorry for the probably very obvious question, couldnt find it anywhere on answered questions,

But Im a video editor and obviously I need to send and recieve large files, how do I do this? Am I allowed to use external websites I can transfer footage accross with? but that would obviously include clients and I sharing emails?

Is it as long as everything money wise and contract wise is handled in Upwork that is ok??

Before hire, you can only communicate on upwork. After hire, any way you want, including the way you transmit files. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Motz W wrote:

Before hire, you can only communicate on upwork. After hire, any way you want, including the way you transmit files. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths