🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Suspended account
Page options
Jigar M Community Member

Account Suspended

I have completed 10 time identity card, Tax Card, resident card, and when started my upwork account that time also confirm my identity and upwork client account in also confirm my credit card and ATM card.

My freelancer massage me I am fraud but I am not but I can't reply because my account is restricted all call me fraud my reputation became damage please fast solution now 

I have attached

Passport 

Tax payers card

Government I'd card 

Election Card

I'm from India please help me send your number and call me and video chat and verify me my all project are stopped 

Please immediately activate 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Jigar,

If the action buttons that you usually use are grayed out, the Trust & Safety team may have suspended your account. In that case, you will have received a support ticket with an email notification about the action on your account. Please refer to your ticket on this page and reply to the email if you have any questions for the team.

~ Luiggi

View solution in original post

1,093 REPLIES 1,093
Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Enzo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Daniela D Community Member

Hello, I bought the connects, and out of the blue I got the notification that “primary billing is on hold” and that “financial transactions have been limited”.
I removed my card and tried again but got an email saying my account was suspended.

I'm fed up with this issue and I just want it to be resolved...please help me.

WeiWei D Community Member

Problem situation: When registering the account, the real name was written incorrectly. Later, relevant supporting documents were provided via email. The name and related information were correctly modified, but the account was still blocked.

27.png

I have updated the primary billing method according to the warning, and have carried out relevant operations according to the community and customer support, but the account is still blocked and I have not received any further relevant solutions in the email. Can anyone help me deal with it?

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi WeiWei,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Shadi B Community Member

InPest P Community Member

sometimes it can hapened

check on the blog

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Shadi,

I see that you've contacted our support team via chat, and a support ticket has been issued regarding your account concerns. I can also confirm that your case has been forwarded to the appropriate team, and they've provided further instructions on resolving the issue. You may access the ticket linked to your case on this page and email for updates.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Chaz M Community Member

Hi there,

I don't know how to get support on here but my freelancer account is suspended due to a failed payment method - i've added 2 different cards and paypal and its still suspended and I can't apply for jobs.

If I can't talk to anyone for support how do i get this issue resolved? There are no outstanding funds whatsoever so I'm confused and stuck. 

Thanks for your help.

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Chaz,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Peter E Community Member

Hello, my account was suspended for false identity which happened this morning. I have gotten the verification badge weeks ago and I just got suspended without knowing what I did wrong. No I can't do anything on my account. I need help as well

Luiggi R Moderator

Hello Peter,

Could you please click on my name and send me a private message with the registered email address of the account in question? I'll be happy to look into it.

~ Luiggi
Peter E Community Member

My account was disabled and no access to it either. I gave funds needed for
medication
Ivygail J Moderator

Hello Peter,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with the registered email address of the account in question? I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

~Ivy
Rosette I Community Member

Hi Good day,

My account has been suspended due to identity verification. I just changed my password and contact details.

Then I found out that my account was suddenly suspended. I already submitted my valid identification.

I am worried because I just started with my first client here.

Thank you so much and I am hoping that this will be resolved. 

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Rosette,

We can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Francisco M Community Member

After trying for more than 2 days to get my issue solved, I'm reaching out through this channel to ask for help from a human person.

I got my credit card rejected when trying to buy Connects and my account got limited. I already added my debit card as the primary billing method and got accepted, but the account is still limited.

Please help me get my account working again!
Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Francisco,

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you've encountered with your account. I understand how frustrating it can be when issues persist despite your efforts to resolve them. Rest assured, I'll do my best to assist you.

I escalated your case to our support team for a thorough review and I am pleased to inform you that your account has been restored now. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Ajine F Community Member

dear community, please , i need help . my profile is 100% complete and i was doing well before . but, recently i noticed that i can't apply for any job even though my skills and experienced settings everything meet up and every other criteria requires.

secondly, my profile is asking me to do verification after done that before during the day of profile creation and i try to do verification with my government approved ID card but not accepting . what should i do?

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Ajine,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. I'm sorry you're having difficulties verifying your ID. Rest assured that one of our agents will contact you on this page to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Rahul G Community Member

I am writing to express my concern regarding the recent suspension of my Upwork account. I have always strived to adhere to Upwork's terms of service and maintain a high standard of professionalism in my freelancing activities. Therefore, I am surprised and concerned about this suspension.

I kindly request a detailed explanation of the reason(s) behind my account suspension. Additionally, I would appreciate any guidance or steps I can take to resolve this issue and have my account reinstated.

I have enjoyed working on Upwork and have always valued the opportunities it provides. I am eager to rectify any issues and continue contributing positively to the platform.

Thank you for your attention to this matter

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Rahul,

I'm sorry to hear about your account status. I can see that you must undergo identity verification, which is why your account is currently restricted. Please visit your Identity Verification settings page to get started.

Additionally, I recommend that you update your profile photo before going through the verification process, as it's not a portrait of yourself. Your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

~ Luiggi
Pedram F Community Member

Hello everyone,

So I've been a top-rated Upwork dev for around 9 years now and recently my primary email bound to my Upwork account was hacked. When I tried to log in to my account after a couple of days I received the message that my password might have been stolen so I needed to change it (well I have 2-factor authentication enabled so they couldn't have login but changing my password was mandatory). So I tried to change my password and on the last step it errored with something like "this information is not found".
When I tried to log in, neither the new nor the old password was accepted so I couldn't log in and I contacted the support team. They first suspended my account so it wouldn't get abused, but they did not help me further with it at all. It's been 10 days now that I've started a ticket and I've not received any help. Of course, in the beginning, they answered a couple of my tickets and said not to open a new ticket and to follow up on the old ticket( which I cannot follow up, on since I cannot log in and I cannot access my tickets!). I told them I could not follow up but I think the tickets were immediately closed and I did not receive any responses from them.
Long story short, I had to create this temporary account to help me retrieve my old account back. I made a suspension appeal here but it was instantly solved with a response that the account with my old email is not found! Honestly, I don't know what else could I do.
Any help regarding this issue is appreciated 🙂

Best regards,
Pedram

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Pedram,

I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience you've faced due to the security breach and the subsequent challenges in accessing your account. Your situation is concerning, and I understand the urgency in resolving it.

I've escalated your case to the team handling your account once again for immediate attention. Please rest assured that we're actively investigating the issue and working to restore access to your original account. One of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible to assist you further. 

Thank you for your patience and cooperation throughout this process. We'll do everything we can to assist you in retrieving your account. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

- Pradeep

Hi Pradeep,

I've still not received any message from your team. I want to say again that my old account has not been stolen since I have two-factor authentication enabled on my account, so I just need a healthy reset password link and reactivation of my account and everything else should be fine. I would be more than happy to help with identification or any other ways necessary to help the support team.

Thank you

An update regarding this matter.

It's been more than a month since my access to account is lost (not hacked since I have two-factor authentication enabled). While I've been contacted by the Upwork support team. Again no new progress has been made for my account in the past two weeks. I know that the support team has a lot on their hands and I appreciate them, however, I believe resetting the password to an account which has not been hacked and was in active state probably should not be that much of a challenge. Still I can just assume. I hope we can figure out a way to fix this issue soon.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths