🐈
» Forums » Support » Account Suspended
Page options
Jigar M Community Member

Account Suspended

I have completed 10 time identity card, Tax Card, resident card, and when started my upwork account that time also confirm my identity and upwork client account in also confirm my credit card and ATM card.

My freelancer massage me I am fraud but I am not but I can't reply because my account is restricted all call me fraud my reputation became damage please fast solution now 

I have attached

Passport 

Tax payers card

Government I'd card 

Election Card

I'm from India please help me send your number and call me and video chat and verify me my all project are stopped 

Please immediately activate 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Jigar,

If the action buttons that you usually use are grayed out, the Trust & Safety team may have suspended your account. In that case, you will have received a support ticket with an email notification about the action on your account. Please refer to your ticket on this page and reply to the email if you have any questions for the team.

~ Luiggi

View solution in original post

1,093 REPLIES 1,093
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Ahmed,

We can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Ahmed K Community Member

Hello JoanneP , 

this issue since 2 month ago  and i had a delay of processes , and i have a lot of contacts in upwork i need to get it please i need quick help 

Thank you 

regards , 

Ahmed 

John O Community Member

Hello Everyone, I got a notification of my account and financial services temporary suspended for violation. I have followed up the email but still no response. No details of the violation was mentioned in the email which I find confusing because I have only used upwork direct contract since joining the upwork service. I have brought in over 70 new clients to upwork through the direct contract. Thats the only service I am using on upwork. So, I really don't know if that is a violation. I'm also an upwork freelance plus user. Currently, my get paid option is grey and nobody seems to be responding to my email. I still have access to my active project. Please help!!!!!!!

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi John,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents has reached out to you there to assist.

~Andrea
John O Community Member

Hello AndreaG, thanks for the response. I got a message from colby, one of the upwork support, informing me of the temporal suspension on my account. I responded to that message 11 days ago. still no response from the support teams. I have funds that I have worked for and are ready to be withdrawn but my get paid option is grey and not clickable. My question is, will I be allowed to withdraw my pending earnings?

Safana H Community Member

hello since 8 days ago still my issue is not solve even the Upwork support takes 3 days for single response but it show's within 24 hours you received a response from support.

it's 3 days ago after last activity on ticket ID #47176282 but still i haven't received any response all the requairenments that upwork ask to provide i have successfull sent all of them but still they are not releasing my account from their hold.

I already told you that i have active jobs on my account need to update my clients please i am requesting you solve this issue as fast as possible or if you need furthur verification i am ready to conduct a vedio call with you to verify that i am right owner of this account  https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/safanah2   

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Safana,

We can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Temmy S Community Member

@UpworkHelp @upwork My account Temitope Alimah Alani (86189186) got blocked with pending & cleared funds without any apparent reason. I've always adhered to your rules, so I don't understand why this happened. I've tried appealing (ID: 47132877) but haven't received a response in 10 days. Please assist & discuss this issue.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Temmy,

I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. I checked and it looks like you are already communicating with the relevant team via a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Redd A Community Member

I recently signed up for Upwork and have loaded up my account with a few Connects to start. 

However, I got these two errors (showing at the same time) on the top of my screen: 

We found a problem with your primary billing method and to put it on hold. Update it now.

Financial transactions ... have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

I can't hit the "Apply Job" button on any of the listings and have removed and readded my billing method a few times. So, I am assuming my account is not activated because of this?

Can anyone help?

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Redd,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

As Upwork Support ask me to provide the new email on which you want to connect your account i also provide that email and still i havent get any response.

at starting when i go through my profile URL my profile will aprear but when i search it show This profile is no longer available [ [https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/safanah2]] i don't understand what's going on

I already mention that i have active contract's on my account and need to update my client it's 10 day's ago still i unable to sent any message to client's. what if all of those left bad reviews on my account as already my job success score is 87 i am really worried about my account please help me to get back my account today it's urgent.

when we check support it show you will receive response within 24 hours but in real it take even 3 to 4 days to get a response so please solve this issue as soon as possible 

ticket  #47176282 this is ticket number

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Safana,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

before the last activity when i go through profile URL my profile was appear but now it show the profile is no longer available so i am worried dear and since 10 days ago i unable to update my clients please assist me in urgent [https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/safanah2]

Deborah S Community Member

Hey. My account has been locked due to a failure on adding a billing method for 4 days. I have already updated my payment method several times and was already even billed and my account is still limited.

Can someone help me? I have payed for membership freelance plus and am unable to use my account. 
Thanks.
Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Anil K Community Member

Hi All

I have a client who has given me work from last 6 months on Slack and Clickup tickets.

I have almost tested his all mobile application.

But here while working i have kept opened clickup tasks and my upwork tracker was on but i was working on mobile apps and upwork is not showing any activities.

Now client has proof that i have not worked but i have worked and everything is in slack, clickup where i have shared status on daily basis for assigned work. but while working my upwork tracker has only tracked common screen because I was devoting myself in mobile testing.

Now client is taking this advantages and asking for refund for last 6 months. But I don't want to give refund.

So How Upwork Mediation team can help and can be in my favor.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Anil,

I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. As soon as the next available agent gets your ticket in their queue, they'll contact you to assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Ahmed K Community Member

I have had issues not solved for 2 months and the support team not response to me,  

Please I need help ASAP From any official. 

You can see the attached Please have more than 5 tickets for 2 months.

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Ahmed,

I see that the team has contacted one of your tickets and emailed with more information about the status of the account review and further instructions on how to resolve the issue. You may visit your ticket or respond to the email from the team if you have questions or need additional assistance; they'll gladly look into that for you.

We understand how important it is for your account concerns to be addressed promptly. Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same problem so the team can assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

As upwork support ask me to provide some details on wednesday i have provided on that time but still they are not reslovinf my issues. when i try to reach they told me you will received response in 24 hours but not yet received.

please take this matter serious as i am unable to get back my account from upwork hold i have to update my clients since 10 days i haven't sent a single message to my clients on my active job's so please help me solve this issues today it's urgent 

ID #47176282

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Safana,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. 

- Pradeep

instead of reply me here if you take action and release my account as i have provided all the requairenemts you ask so i will update my clients i will be happy. 

Please understand the mater that my clients are waiting for my response what if all of those end their contract and left bad reviews and what about the work that i did will go waste and they never pay me. please understand the mater and solve the issue 

Muhammad S Community Member

Upwork has put a temporary hold on my profile and wants me to verify my identity after I used my friends card details to buy connects. Obviously his name on debit card is different than mine so upwork now wants me to verify that I am the person whose name was on the card. (My friends name). Upwork wants me to put identity details of my friend on my account. 

In this case, what should I do to unban my account. Thanks 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths