๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Support ยป Can't change country
Page options
Tilde S Community Member

Can't change country

I signed up for Upwork while I was travelling but didn't finish my profile. My country is set to Serbia but I now live in the US. Every time I try to access the account settings page to edit location it just redirects me to the "create profile" page. How am I meant to change my country before submitting my profile for review?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size and because the information shared here is now outdated. We appreciate your participation in the Community.

Thank you!

~Andrea

View solution in original post

3,983 REPLIES 3,983
Christopher J Community Member

Hi, I created my account in Sierra Leone but unfortunately I came back home to Liberia and is trying to change my upwork profile to Monrovia, Liberia and it not even showing Liberia in the list of countries.
Can someone help me please...
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Christopher,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Pinku D Community Member

i change country so i need change my upwork profile location any one hlep me

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Pinku,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Tanmay K Community Member

I am unable to change my location , says I need to update my w-9 info but there is no column to update that

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Tanmay,

Could you please confirm the name of the country you are currently located so I can check?

~ Joanne
Upwork
Tanmay K Community Member

I am currently in USA but my location set is INDIA which I am unable to change !

Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Tanmay,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size and because the information shared here is now outdated. We appreciate your participation in the Community.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths