🐈
» Forums » Support » Facing Issue in Buying Connects
Page options
4fc1b224
Community Member

Facing Issue in Buying Connects

Hi, 

I have been trying to buy connects and have tried different payment methods but seems nothing is working.

I don't see a way to directly connect with the support team.

Please help..!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the trouble while purchasing Connects. In general, this happens when the transactions you’re attempting on your card keep being declined by the bank. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

If you’re still experiencing issues after checking with your bank, a quick way to contact our support team is by clicking the 'Chat with Upwork' button on the Contact Support page.

Update:

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1,090 REPLIES 1,090

Hi Ludmila,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
zinobest
Community Member

I have tried buying connect with my Geegpay Crad, and It kept declining.i have $22 in that card and I can't buy. Please help me, I have an invite that requires connect. 

Hello Ogodo,

I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. As soon as the next available agent gets your ticket in their queue, they'll contact you to assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
79ab27fa
Community Member

Hi everyone I have not been able to buy connects for months I have tried different payment methods but it has been declining I am not able to send proposals at loosing a lot of jobs.

IMG_5671.png

Hi Conde,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will contact you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
92744f94
Community Member

I keep getting the 

---Recent charge failed---
when trying to hire a talent
What is the issue?
my card company said everything is fine, card is well funded
Upwork again no like money?

Screenshot (869).png

Hi Richard,

I checked your account, and it looks like the transaction has been declined. Usually, we don't have access to the specific decline error, so we recommend that you please check with your card-issuing bank to confirm the decline. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
36c8ca4f
Community Member

Hello, I tried purchasing some connects and the payment method I used was rejected by Upwork. The result that is my account has been temporarily suspended for 2 weeks. How can I get this issue resolved?

Hi Fernanda,

I'm sorry to learn you're having trouble buying Connects and about your account status. We've escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will contact you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
2ce9576c
Community Member

I've been trying to buy connects for some days now but Upwork is not able to charge my account. Upwork will then notify me that it's a problem with them. I have bought connect with this same card previously. I don't understand the rejection in charging the account this time. Please let me know what could be happening.

Hi Ebunoluwa

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
60578ecb
Community Member

I want to buy connects but everytime I add my billing method it always says "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank." I double check my card details, but everything is right. Please help I really need connects now.

Hi Cherry,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c415d9b6
Community Member

Hi, I have to connect billing method to buy connects.

I didn't have my credit card like mastercard.

Can I use other people's credit card , mastercard or other people's payoneer or paypal ?
Please help me.

Hello G A,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Yes, users are allowed to use someone else’s credit card to purchase Connects for their account. This is allowed as long as the credit card owner has authorized them to do so. Please use a billing method you are authorized to use. If any issues arise, the Upwork team will notify you directly.

You can also check out this helpful article for more information about available Billing Methods that might work for you.

~Ivy
Upwork

Hi, Every one. 

I didn't have my credit card like mastercard.

Can I use other people's credit card , mastercard or other people's payoneer or paypal ?

Please help me.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths