🐈
» Forums » Support » I want my Connects that I spent on the fraudu...
Page options
Cenk Y Community Member

I want my Connects that I spent on the fraudulent offer to be refunded!

I want my Connects that I spent on the job offer for the scammer to be refunded. I reported him through the Upwork system! This scammer named **Edited for Community Guidelines** posts a deceptive advertisement in the form of a freelancer job application. There is no company name on his profile. In the middle of the conversation, he asks for my personal information and crypto wallet information. Account creation date is yesterday. There is only one job posting. Its location is Germany. However, there is no information in his field under his name on any business platform. This is the 2134513245132nd fraudulent job posting incident I have experienced this year. Enough is enough! I have to quit my daily job and spend time on these nonsense things.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Ivygail J Moderator

Hi Cenk,

I saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you. You can access your ticket here.

~Ivy

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Ivygail J Moderator

Hi Cenk,

I saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you. You can access your ticket here.

~Ivy
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths