🐈
» Forums » Support » Identity (ID) Verification and eminent Accoun...
Page options
Mohamed H Community Member

Identity (ID) Verification and eminent Account Suspension

Hello, 

I submitted a photo of my national ID and a selfie using mobile camera for identity verification 2 or 3 days ago.

(Check the photo below, this is what I'm redirected to when I hit "get started" after submitting verification requirements first time)

What I get when I hit (ID Verification. Get Started.))What I get when I hit (ID Verification. Get Started.))

Having done all that, I'm getting emails from Upwork that I might get my account suspended tomorrow if I don't verifiy my ID.

(Please, check the photo below, last email by Upwork telling me I'm getting suspended if I don't verify ID which I already did on my part)

Last email from Upwork warning account suspension tomorrowLast email from Upwork warning account suspension tomorrow

Verification process is pending and rather slow. I need to get help to avoid account suspension.

Also, if I get my account suspended, how does it affect me and can I take it out of it then-suspended state?

Best Regards.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nikola S Moderator

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

~ Nikola

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Nikola S Moderator

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Elbek G Community Member

Hello, can you help me, i have also this kind of problem

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Elbek,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Mohamed H Community Member

Thank you so much for the prompt resposnse and resolution.

Have a nice day.

Harit D Community Member

I had first submitted my PAN Card for ID Verification but my photo in it was not clear so I was told to resubmit another government document. I have already resubmitted my other government document, passport, for ID Verification. My account will be suspended tomorrow if my ID does not get verified by today and I might loose the contract I am currently working on.

Please look into the matter and help me out with this.
Nikola S Moderator

Hi Harit,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths