🐈
» Forums » Support » Job In Progress
Page options
4393d1ba
Community Member

Job In Progress

Hello Upwork Community, 

Hope you are doing good, I have a little concern that the jobs I have been doing and is currently active is not showing in my Job in Progress section. The job is showing directly to the completed jobs section. 

Can you please enlighten me what would be the possibilities of happening such things? 

Best Regards, 

Salik. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AlyssajoyC

Hi Muhammad, 

Contracts are shown on your profile after the client has paid at least $1.00. Kindly check your contract/s by going to My Jobs > All Contracts to check if the client has paid you yet.

Once the client has paid for the first time on your contract, it will show on your profile. You may learn more about this here.

~ Alyssa

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AlyssajoyC

Hi Muhammad, 

Contracts are shown on your profile after the client has paid at least $1.00. Kindly check your contract/s by going to My Jobs > All Contracts to check if the client has paid you yet.

Once the client has paid for the first time on your contract, it will show on your profile. You may learn more about this here.

~ Alyssa

Hey Alyssa, 

Could you explain how the Job Success Score (JSS) is calculated? Is there a specific number of jobs required to generate a JSS, and do they all need to be from different clients? Also, does doing multiple jobs for a single client contribute to the JSS?

- Salik. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths