🐈
» Forums » Support » My freelancer account got suspended after I a...
Page options
Nazmus S Community Member

My freelancer account got suspended after I added client account with my sister's mastercard

🗨I had to create a secondary account to post this.
Reason:
After I found out I wasn't able to log in, the message suggested contacting support and filing a Suspension Appeal. When I tried to file an appeal, I received the following email response:**Edited for community guidelines**It stated that the account I entered either doesn't exist or is still active. In both cases, it's not correct.
It exists, as the email is going to my correct email address. The Upwork account associated with it is not active (currently suspended)**Edited for community guidelines**

🗨Proof of my being the original owner of the account:
I can provide the email**Edited for community guidelines**, password, security question, email verification, national NID card, client references, and passport information.

🗨The suspension issue:
I kindly request Upwork to inform me of the actual reason for my suspension. If it's due to adding a master card from abroad, I can prove that she is my sister. I can also send both of our passport photos. The client account that I created can be removed if required, but I urgently need my freelancer account back. It's crucial to me. I have been a top-rated freelancer with a 100% job success rate and have a few ongoing projects as well.

THIS IS MY ORIGINAL UPWORK PROFILE URL
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0163b5cdfc0524c9c7

1 REPLY 1
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Nazmus,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths