🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment not received to my PayPal
Page options
Toqa H Community Member

Payment not received to my PayPal

my transfer was denied because the option receive/withdraw funds was not activated on my account. my balance was 106.90$ but not it is 0$. how can I solve this problem, can you respond ASAP, please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Amina,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your funds. I checked and it seems the transaction is currently in process. Please note that there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours to receive your funds on your Paypal. If it has been more than 24 hours, please contact PayPal. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

View solution in original post

660 REPLIES 660
Rama M Community Member

Hello!

I just started having the same issue for a bonus that I wanted to give from PayPal! Initially it failed due to lack of funds, but now I have enough funds.. still the payment is failing.. I tested my card setup in PayPal and everything is working fine.. I have removed and added the PayPal payment option many times but still unable to pay the bonus.. I used the same card to pay for a milestone sometime back without any issues.. I checked automatic payment and that is also fine!... I really dont want to refund the bonus... I mean its weird.

Maybe it gets autofixed the next day.. lets see..

-Rama

Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Rama,

Our team just reached out to you via ticket and email to assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Elen A Community Member

Hey!

I have a problem when I tried to transfer my funds to paypal I received an email which stated the following and that amount was sent backto upwork.

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.

Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Elen,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your withdrawals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Ognjen M Community Member

Hello 

When I tried to transfer my funds to paypal I received an email which stated the following:

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed

The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Ognjen,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Ognjen M Community Member

They didn't help me

I still can't collect my earnings

WHY?

## - Unesite odgovor iznad ove crte - ##
Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Ognjen,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Benjamin F Community Member

Hello there!

I am trying to withdraw money to my paypal account but it gets rejected.

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.

Can you please assist me?

Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Benjamin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Maxhide P Community Member

Hi, I am dealing with the same problem , please help.

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Maxhide,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Oleksandra A Community Member

Hello!
I have a problem with getting paid. I’m trying to withdraw money and send it to PayPal. But every time I get a letter about rejection. The name, e-mail are the same on Upwork and PayPal.
This is my first experience with sending money here. Please help me to fix it 🙏🏼

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Oleksandra,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Jasmin P Community Member

Hello, 

I am having the same problem Upwork sends the funds to my Paypal and tells me that there is an issue and returns the funds back to my Upwork account. 

Can you please help? 

Thank You. 

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Jasmin,

Thank you for your message. Could you please contact Paypal to check your account status? Please try initiating the transaction again once they have confirmed your account status.

Thank you,

Pradeep

fortunate k Community Member

I have the same problem, kindly assist

Nikola S Moderator

Hi fortunate,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Abdullah A Community Member

Hello, I am having this same issue as well

when I tried to transfer my funds to paypal I received an email which stated the following and that amount was sent back to upwork.

Linoshka H Community Member

Hello , good afternoon
Yesterday April 11, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. I transferred my payment from upwork to paypal. I understand that I must wait 24 more hours, however, it is the first time that this has happened to me.
payment is always reflected at the same.
- Since this had never happened to me, I called paypal, they told me that the payment does not come out  reflected or in process, it does not appear in their system of paypal.

- I called upwork today, April 12 2023 they informed me that I must wait 24 hours after 24 hours the  payment does not  I called upwork today, they informed me that I must wait 24 hours after 24 hours and payment does not reflects I must call. 
That means I have to call tomorrow during office hours.
24 hours have passed and my payment is not reflected.
I need you to solve this problem please.
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Linoshka,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Yahia Z Community Member

Hi

I have the same problem

Upwork keeps returning my withdrawals, I'm using a PayPal linked with a virtual MasterCard (That might be the problem? I don't know)
The message I have got: Your payment of $4.00 via PayPal account failed, and the money has been credited back to your Upwork account.

Please any help?

Thank you

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Yahya,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Ahmed A Community Member

Hi, I have the same issue,

I keep trying to withdraw through my Paypal account and Upwork keeps returning back the money and disabling my Paypal account. 

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please contact Paypal support to check the status of your Paypal account and try again? You can also add an alternative payment method from this page.

~ Luiggi
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths