๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Support ยป Payment not received to my PayPal
Page options
Toqa H Community Member

Payment not received to my PayPal

my transfer was denied because the option receive/withdraw funds was not activated on my account. my balance was 106.90$ but not it is 0$. how can I solve this problem, can you respond ASAP, please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Amina,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your funds. I checked and it seems the transaction is currently in process. Please note that there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours to receive your funds on your Paypal. If it has been more than 24 hours, please contact PayPal. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

View solution in original post

660 REPLIES 660
Ahmed M Community Member

Hello,

After waiting for 3 days for paypal account to be verified, I tried to get paid and it was rejecte, Money moved back to upwork account.

There is no clear reason for this and I cant seem to know why it happened. 

Error in trans.

Returned Withdrawal Fee (ref *no* REJECTED) 

Now Pay Pal showing failed as withdrawal method.

Can anyone please help?

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Ahmed,

Weโ€™ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Ahmed M Community Member

Hello,

I am based out of Egypt and have been trying to withdraw my funds, used paypal and payoneer and after 3 days and once the payment methods are active when I try to withdraw funds to my account, It fails and is rejected, Upwork intially mentioned is an issue with PayPal (don't have a method to contact paypal support directly), However it also failed with payoneer, So I need to know what exactly is happending and how can I solve it. Any Ideas?

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Ahmed,

I'm sorry to hear that the issue persisted and also with Payoneer. Weโ€™ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Fady T Community Member

Your payment could not be processed.
Payment method Paypal has been disabled.
Even though it is enabled in the GetPaid settings.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Fady,

I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. An agent has already followed up to assist you further with this. 

~ Luiggi
A. E. Karim K Community Member

I am trying to transfer an amount of my available balance to Paypal account, but it keeps giving me the same errors and problems.!!

This is frustrating I need help plz.

Screenshot 2024-05-03 035927.png

Screenshot 2024-05-03 040001.png

Screenshot 2024-05-03 040240.png

Hamza B Community Member

I CAN HELP

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Karim,

Weโ€™ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Joanne
Upwork
A. E. Karim K Community Member

Still no respond.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Abd,

I checked the support ticket you are referring to and it appears that one of our team members has already responded to you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths