๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Support ยป Payment not received to my PayPal
Page options
Toqa H Community Member

Payment not received to my PayPal

my transfer was denied because the option receive/withdraw funds was not activated on my account. my balance was 106.90$ but not it is 0$. how can I solve this problem, can you respond ASAP, please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Amina,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your funds. I checked and it seems the transaction is currently in process. Please note that there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours to receive your funds on your Paypal. If it has been more than 24 hours, please contact PayPal. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

View solution in original post

660 REPLIES 660
Nataliia L Community Member

Hello,  i have problem with getting paid. Everytime i try to withdraw founds, i got this mail:

Hi Nataliia,
We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.
The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.
As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.
UPDATE PAYMENT METHOD

Can you please help me

Thank you!

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Nataliia,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Kimberley C Community Member

Hi, I'm having trouble setting up my bank account. It says to check my email, but I haven't received any email. It also says if I don't hear from Upwork "contact us" but there seems to be no way to contact Upwork. Can anyone help? How do I contact support or open a ticket? 

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Kim,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Ivan B Community Member

Hi Ivan,
We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.
As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.

Received that email. 

I was received costs to my paypdal already (not upwork). Can you help?

Hi Ivan,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Alexander L Community Member

Payment with paypal not working
When I tried to transfer my funds to paypal I received an email which stated the following:

Please fix it so I can get my money, thanks.
Nikola S Moderator

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the issue you experience. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Mariia C Community Member

have problem with getting paid with PayPal. This is my first time using PayPal to withdraw funds.
Could you help me?

Hi Mariia,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you.

~Andrea
Artem D Community Member

For more than three weeks I canโ€™t withdraw money from my Upwork account to my PayPal. I passed the verification procedure on PayPal, personal data on two accounts coincide, but the transaction for an incomprehensible reason is rejected. When I click on "Get Paid Now" no problems arise, it is written that everything went successfully. On the balance sheet the introduced amount of money is removed, but after updating the page appears the message with an error. Please help solve this problem, I still can not get money.
Payment Upwork Ref ID
Returned Payment Upwork Ref ID

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Artem,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble processing your withdrawals. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Tetiana P Community Member

Paypal has just started working fully in my country, but I have had it for a very long time since 2012. I updated the information, checked the name (it matches) but I still can't make the transfer to paypal. Please help me

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Tetiana,

Thank you for your message. Could you please contact Paypal support to check your Paypal account status? You can try again once Paypal support confirms the account status is active.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Rahul T Community Member

Hello

Everytime I try to withdraw my funds using paypal, I am getting below mail. My paypal has been successfully connected with Upwork and it's active but still I am not able to receive the money.
Any idea what's the issue and how can I fix it?

0ac9d964_0-1651226850129.png

Hi Rahul,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you.

~Andrea
Milana P Community Member

Hello. I can't withdraw my funds from my account to PayPal. My personal data (email, addresses etc.) are the same in Upwork and PayPal. But every time I try to withdraw money I get "payment rejected" and the money returns to my account. What is the problem?

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Milana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Dan V Community Member

Hi! I have fully activated and verified PayPal account. But when I try to get paid I get this message:

I donโ€™t quite understand whose mistake this is, paypal or upwork, can you help me figure it out? How can i fix it?

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Dan,

I am sorry to hear about your account status.  I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you as soon as possible via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Vadim Y Community Member

Hey guys!

When I want withdraw payments to PayPal I have error "Your payment could not be processed". My profile is verified, billing and payment methods done to. Who know is ukrainian members can withdraw payments to paypal or there's some problems and I should use other method like Payoneer?

Thanks!

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Vadim,

I would be happy to help. I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Alejandro S Community Member

Today paypal refunded all the money i still had in my account back to upwork becaus they were closing my account for reasons i do not know. I did not get a warning or an option and the ony already shows as refunded on my paypal account. Im not sure what to do to gt that money back now could anyon plase help? 

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Alejandro,

We appreciate you reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear about the unexpected refund that's been processed on your account. Looks like the team handling your case has already been notified of your concern and support tickets have been created. I highly suggest you communicate through those tickets for updates and further assistance. Thank you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Shahnawaz K Community Member

Hi Team,

Some of my Partially payments has been held by Pay Pal due to security issues. Now they are asking me to reach out to buyers and asked them to verify with them to release the payment. Kindly guide me Where should I contact Upwork to resolve this issue?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths