๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Support ยป Payment not received to my PayPal
Page options
Toqa H Community Member

Payment not received to my PayPal

my transfer was denied because the option receive/withdraw funds was not activated on my account. my balance was 106.90$ but not it is 0$. how can I solve this problem, can you respond ASAP, please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Amina,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your funds. I checked and it seems the transaction is currently in process. Please note that there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours to receive your funds on your Paypal. If it has been more than 24 hours, please contact PayPal. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

View solution in original post

660 REPLIES 660
Urim H Community Member

When I tried to transfer my funds to paypal I received an email which stated the following:

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.

Please fix it so I can get my money, thanks.
Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Urim,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with withdrawing your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Nejra B Community Member

Hello, how are you today? I have a problem when I tried to transfer my funds to paypal I received an email which stated the following and that amount was sent backto upwork.

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.

Help please, i need to transfer money urgently, thank you in advance

Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Nejra,

I'm sorry to hear about that. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Nejra B Community Member

thank you

Camila P Community Member

Hello Aleksandar, Im having same issue with "charge failed" by paying with paypal method. I would like please to ask for personal support wich Iยดm not able to find on upworkยดs site. Thank you in advance. Kind regards, Camila

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Camila,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and saw that you were able to process the payment. 

In general,  payments fail when the transactions youโ€™re attempting on your card keep being declined by the bank. You may contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

If youโ€™re still experiencing issues after checking with your bank, a quick way to contact our support team is by clicking the "Get Support" button that is shown on this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can select "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

~ AJ
Upwork
Sahar G Community Member

Hello I have the same problem. My paypal payment is being returned to my upwork account. please I need to solve this the soonest

Hi Sahar,

It looks like you are already in correspondence with the team on this support ticket. As you recently followed up, please allow more time for our support team to review your ticket and follow up. You'll be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Venge Gerald S Community Member

I also have same issue with paypal . My pay is on hold because my paypal account has a limitation. I tried to confirm my identity but they wont let me. Please help me get back my pay I need it.

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Venge Gerald,

I checked your account, and it seems like you have withdrawn your funds to Paypal already. You can check them here

~ Joanne
Upwork
Rahmoune M Community Member

Hello,

I have the same issue, "This payement has been reversed", can you help me please to fix it ?

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Rahmoune,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Farid A Community Member

I had the same problem 

Arinze M Community Member

Please help. I noticed that I can't get the money in my UpWork account into Pay Pal, and into my bank account. It keeps reserving after declaring successful. What do I do about this please?
Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Arinze,

Weโ€™ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Kodi E Community Member

Hello, I am having this same issue as well

when I tried to transfer my funds to paypal I received an email which stated the following and that amount was sent back to upwork.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Kodi,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
ABD AL HAMED M Community Member

ello, I am having this same issue as well

when I tried to transfer my funds to paypal I received an email which stated the following and that amount was sent back to upwork.

i need a solution

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Abd,

Thank you for your message. I will have our support team contact you for further assistance.      

Thank you,

Pradeep

Linoshka H Community Member

Hello , good afternoon
My name is Linoshka Hill Freelance from Upwork 

Yesterday April 11, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. I transferred my payment from upwork to paypal. I understand that I must wait 24 more hours, however, it is the first time that this has happened to me.
payment is always reflected at the same.
- Since this had never happened to me, I called paypal, they told me that the payment does not come out  reflected or in process, it does not appear in their system of paypal.

- I called upwork today, April 12 2023 they informed me that I must wait 24 hours after 24 hours the  payment does not  I called upwork today, they informed me that I must wait 24 hours after 24 hours and payment does not reflects I must call. 
That means I have to call tomorrow during office hours.

24 hours have passed and my payment is not reflected.

I need you to solve this problem please.

HELP 
Arijana D Community Member

When I tried to transfer my funds to paypal I received an email which stated the following:

Please fix it so I can get my money, thanks.

Hi Arijana,

Please check with PayPal for more information on why the payment is failing. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Arijana D Community Member

I checked everything. I don't know what else to do! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths