🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Profile is no Longer Available
Page options
Muhammad H Community Member

Profile is no Longer Available

Hello upwork team!

I passed the verication of identification, but in my account profile is still warning thet this profile is no longer available. I do not understand, whta the problem is. And i did not receive an email for this problem.

In my profile there are absolutely correct personal data.

Please cheek my profile and solve the problem, thanks!

Sincerely,

Muhammad Hamad khan

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

I checked but don't see any limitations on your profile at the moment. Could you please share more details about where you're seeing this message so we could assist you accordingly?

~Andrea

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29
Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Manoj,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.

~ Luiggi
Yohannes G Community Member

Hello Andrea, 

I  also havethe same issue after trying to change my name. i got verified but my profile is still not available when i go to see public view it says"this profile no longer available".If I can get this resolved I will appreciate it. 

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Yohannes,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will contact you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Bagus P Community Member

The same problem I am facing when I click on my profile it shows" the profile is no longer available"

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Bagus,

I am sorry to hear about your profile. I checked your account and it appears that you will need to verify your account to continue applying for jobs. I see that you have already uploaded the documents for verification. Our team will review and update your account as soon as possible. 

- Pradeep

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths