🐈
» Forums » Support » Support requests & chat support
Page options
Tomer L Community Member

Support requests & chat support

Hello, I seem to have found 2 bugs. First, I'm trying to view my upwork support requests but it shows i have none yet I received a support # from a human on Upwork support & the Upwork support bot asked me if I was asking regarding "support ticket number" so it does exist. 

Also, the chat support won't let me speak to a human. I've tried for a week already & it's saying to contact support help (even though I'm on the support help). 

9 REPLIES 9
Ivygail J Moderator

Hello Tomer.

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that your experience with the chatbot wasn't what you expected. I'll make sure to share your feedback with our team for their review.

To assist you better, would you mind clicking on this page and seeing if the ticket you're referring to shows up? If it doesn't, we would love to hear more about your concern!

~Ivy
Tomer L Community Member

Hi Ivy, 

Thank you for the prompt reply. My issue is my email on file was disconnected a while back (now changed) & I applied for the UpWork vetted badge months ago but couldn't recieve any further information because my email was disconnected. 

I already spoke to support more than a week ago & they said I should receive an email with all the information but I didn't. 

Ronna P Moderator

Hi Tomer,

This is Ronna, stepping in for Ivy. I checked and see that our support team has sent you an update regarding your Expert-Vetted application status on this support ticket. Feel free to check the message they sent. If you have further inquiries or need assistance, you can reply directly to your ticket. Our team will be happy to provide further assistance. 

~Ronna
Tomer L Community Member

Screenshot 2024-09-24 at 10.02.33 PM.png

Hi Ronna, thank you for the response. This is the error I'm receiving as I'm unable to view the support ticket.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Tomer,

You can also view and respond to the support ticket from the email notification sent to the registered email address on your Upwork account. 

- Pradeep

Tomer L Community Member

Hi Pradeep,  I just changed my email address a few days ago so maybe it's a system glitch but I didn't receive any support request emails. Is there any way you can CC the support request to my current email 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Ronna P Moderator

Hi Tomer,

This is Ronna, stepping in for Pradeep. Upon checking, you can also access your support tickets on this link. Or you can click the "?" at the top right of your page then select "Support requests". I've attached a screenshot for reference. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~Ronna
Tomer L Community Member

Hi Ronna, when I do that my account picture changes as shown above. For some reason, there is a bug that it won't let me log into my account. I've tried logging out & logging back in. For every screen I log into my account, but when it comes to the support section my profile picture changes. 

Ivygail J Moderator

Hello Tomer, 

Thank you for following up. I am stepping in for Ronna. Could you please click on my name and send me a private message with an alternative secure email address so that we can help you further with this?

~Ivy
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths