🐈
» Forums » Support » Title and/or description are not in English
Page options
a08a473a
Community Member

Title and/or description are not in English

Hi, My project is not approved after multiple attempts claiming "Title and/or description are not in English", though they are both in English.

I already tried pasting it in notepad and returning it. Even typed the whole thing again it still doesn't work. Please help.

My project title: "a reliable Telugu translator"

Description:

"

As a native Telugu speaker, I provide precise and culturally relevant translation services. I ensure your content is accurate and engaging for Telugu audiences, whether it's for documents, websites, or other needs. My goal is to deliver clear and effective translations that preserve the original meaning.

My Telugu translations always include:

> Accuracy
> Comprehensibility
> Localization
> Fast delivery

Please provide the necessary details and materials so we can start on your project. Feel free to reach out with any questions or additional information. "

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Adhikya,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Adhikya,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
a08a473a
Community Member

Apparently, we couldn't have text in other languages in the gallery photos as well.

972bc79d
Community Member

I have the same problem as Adhikya, after I did the description change of my project, the system reminds me that the project title or description is not in English. My project is about proofreading and editing Chinese content. would you help me to see how to solve this problem?

Hello Fei,

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information. Thank you.

~Ivy
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths