🐈
» Forums » Support » Top-Rated Plus Freelancer: Earnings Moved fro...
Page options
coryemberson
Community Member

Top-Rated Plus Freelancer: Earnings Moved from In Review but Aren't Visible in "Available" Help!

Hello,

I'm a top-rated plus freelancer with early payments (tonight in the US). Between 8:35-8:40 pm Pacific time, my earnings from two contracts moved out of "In review." Sometimes there's a short delay before I see them show in as "Available" (they never go to "Pending"). It's 40 minutes later, and there is nothing showing available (or anything else).  Sometimes when this happens, I can select the "Get Paid" button, but not tonight. My earnings are currently in limbo.
Please help! Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
laramill
Community Member

This was sent by another freelancer as a solution and it worked for me:

1. I clicked on View Payment Settings on the Available tab of the Overview report.
    That took me to the Get Paid screen in User Settings.
  2. I clicked on Get Paid Now next to the correct account balance.
  3. I was able to withdraw as per usual.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
laramill
Community Member

Same here! They are once again missing.  Top-rated freelancers deserve better than their funds disappearing every few months. 

coryemberson
Community Member

I wouldn't be as worried if they were still in review. Now they're nowhere.

data_divas
Community Member

I went to transfer last weeks earnings to my bank and it's gone. There was over $500 in review Now it says $0. This is unacceptable. 

I have $1850 missing, I feel your pain 

angelicaasis
Community Member

Same here

laramill
Community Member

This was sent by another freelancer as a solution and it worked for me:

1. I clicked on View Payment Settings on the Available tab of the Overview report.
    That took me to the Get Paid screen in User Settings.
  2. I clicked on Get Paid Now next to the correct account balance.
  3. I was able to withdraw as per usual.

The overview page is not reflecting the available balance for some reason. This issue has been resolve with this. Thanks!

coryemberson
Community Member

Lara, thanks for posting this! 

mtaziz
Community Member

Dear Upwork Support Team, 
Same here! This is really disappointing to see the fund disappearing so often. I experienced it in the past ( https://community.upwork.com/t5/Support/Last-week-s-payment-for-billed-hours-was-in-Review-then/m-p/... ) 

I'm experiencing this again. Please do help me and others who experience this issue. Thanks! 

mtaziz
Community Member

Mine seems to be resolved. I don't know how it was resolved. I just went settings > get paid that shows the fund but it was not showing in the Available fund section. 

ran88
Community Member

Same here. From In review, but now it's zero and still not in "Available" section. 

The workaround is to go to settings > get paid - but the funds don't show up as being available on the Reports page. Thanks to Naomi K for the solution!

Thanks Coralie. 🙂

You're welcome!

data_divas
Community Member

That works thank you. 

anna_babicheva
Community Member

Same here, was able to withdraw, but hope this issue will be resolved promptly. 

myselfadnan
Community Member

It's been 4 weeks the issue is still there, Previously they show that your funds are available and mentioned $0.00. and now they have made another mess on the website, Some sort of bug I think.  

Thank you for the solution!!! 

It is strange that @Upwork is making these changes on the live website. instead of testing the code in the first place. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths