🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork Messages Glitching | Site wide Issue o...
Page options
John T Community Member

Upwork Messages Glitching | Site wide Issue or not?

I have two active contracts and I am attempting to commnicate with my clients. Everything was fine until about 30 minutes ago. Now I get an error message that reads "connecting to server". I cleared my cookies and cache, I logged into an incognito tab, I logged out and logged back in and ziltch...same issue. Also all of the pfp's are missing; everyone is just a blank silouette. 

I completely understand that not everything in functioning society is always functioning; so I'm attempting to acheive two things here. (1) Make Upwork Dev's aware of a possible issue and (2) Resolve the issue...if not for everyone just for me. I hope that doesn't sound too selfish....but I'm still not sure that it's global. 

I'll be sniffing around the forum to see if I get a response....cheers M8s 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi John,

We apologize for the interruption. The technical team is aware of the issue and working on fixing this as soon as possible. Please visit the Status page for the latest status.

~Andrea

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi John,

We apologize for the interruption. The technical team is aware of the issue and working on fixing this as soon as possible. Please visit the Status page for the latest status.

~Andrea
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths