🐈
» Forums » Support » You can't submit a proposal because your acco...
Page options
97902cd7
Community Member

You can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended

Hi! Please resolve an issue, because I don't know what the reason is. When I try to submit a proposal it says: "Sorry, we were unable to save your application. You can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended."
The screenshot is attached, thanks!
8 REPLIES 8
LuiggiR

Hi Iryna,

Thanks for reaching out. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ninja47
Community Member

hello i am facing the same issue

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Satish,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~Andrea
Upwork
dbe4b8fc
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

Im also having a hard time submitting proposals and its the same issue, it says "you cant submit a proposal, because your account is suspended" can you help me? pls. I tried submitting an appeal, but it doesnt show up. 

Hi Myra,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I will be happy to help. I checked but I could not replicate the issue you are experiencing. Could you please let us know if you tried using a different browser or Incognito mode? If not, could you please try and let us know if the issue persists? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
nazmulhasan010
Community Member

I'm facing the same issue. even though my account is active, I can not submit a proposal. please help.

nazmulhasan010
Community Member

nazmulhasan010_0-1720365770107.png

please help me with it. It says my account is suspended. but i did not receive any email or notification about it.

Hi Md Nazmul,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced applying for jobs. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths