🐈
» Groups » AI & Machine Learning » Forum » Re: Is AI is helpful for proposal writing??
Page options
fbf14fa9
Community Member

Is AI is helpful for proposal writing??

The time which takes to write a proposal till then people gets hired in seconds. 

8 REPLIES 8
Community Member

Absolutely, AI can be very helpful for proposal writing. It can assist in generating content, suggesting ideas, improving language and grammar, and even providing templates. However, it's important to remember that AI-generated content should be reviewed and customized to ensure it aligns with your specific needs and goals.

We did 06 works but no payment. We are not conscious properly. Pleas solved
our problem.
User ID **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please withdraw the suspension order that we can work here

Hi Medea,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
15c32ae2
Community Member

Absolutely, AI is becoming a game-changer in proposal writing, especially for agencies like yours that are scaling up. While Word docs have their place, they can be time-consuming and lack that personalized touch that lands deals. Here's why AI, specifically Inventive.ai, could be a great fit for your needs:

• Faster turnaround: Inventive.ai uses AI to automate a lot of the heavy lifting in proposal creation. You can pull in content from your existing design and marketing tools, and the platform suggests winning language based on successful proposals. This can literally cut your proposal writing time by 10x.

• Smarter proposals: AI can analyze vast amounts of data to understand what resonates with clients. Inventive.ai suggests content proven to convert, ensuring your proposals highlight the right aspects of your services.

• Personalized touch at scale: AI can help you personalize proposals to each client by suggesting relevant case studies and tailoring the language to their specific needs. This shows potential clients you understand their unique situation and builds trust.

• Free to try: The best part? Inventive.ai offers a free plan, so you can see if it's a good fit for your agency before committing.

While AI won't replace your expertise, it can be a powerful tool to streamline the process, free up your time for strategic work, and ultimately win more deals. Give Inventive.ai a try and see how AI can supercharge your proposal writing!

williamtcooper
Community Member

Only for those that  English isn't their first language and those that don't have standard work.

Many of the clients automatically ignore AI generated proposals.

I've used **Edited for Community Guidelines** before and found it very helpful. It integrates with my company's knowledge sources to generate tailored responses based on my previous work.
You can check out their website to learn more. They even offer a free trial if you want to try it out here 
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I don't fully agree with this, but I do mostly.

I suspect there are clients who do not care.  Probably most of them use AI themselves, so it is an automated shootout between two AI opponents (freelancer AI vs client AI).

I don't use AI at all for proposals, not even the grammar and structure AI that Upwork automatically included in proposal writing a year or two ago.  I customize each proposal to the inquiry, and acknowledge that my time per proposal could be cut down if I used AI somehow.  Seven years on A/B tests on Upwork has helped me refine my process, and I suspect my "human voice" in proposals has resonated with the best clients.

I get 100+ Invitation each month and it's a "general" client complaint.

As a freelancer, it's my "general" complaint with the client job sent via Invitation.

It's take ChatGPT to understand what the client truly wants in a few sentences. It's frequently paragraph after paragraph of useless information.