🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency Job Application Location Help
Page options
92fbc339
Community Member

Agency Job Application Location Help

Hi there,

We used to be able to search for jobs based on location e.g. UK only.

Now, in filters, the only options are:

"Client Location" and "Client Time Zones"

If I select UK in Client Location, it takes me to jobs where the CLIENT is located, but it's not where the JOBS are. 

Why has this changed? Does anyone know a way around this so we can be more specific?

6 REPLIES 6
PradeepH

Hi Douglas,

You can only filter jobs using the client's location. Are you referring to viewing jobs that require you to be onsite?

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep,

Not onsite, no. I am referring to jobs that would be located in the UK, for freelancers based in the UK.

At the moment, when filtering for jobs based on "Client's Location", the client may be located in the UK, but they've posted the role so it is available 'Worldwide'. 

A few months ago, we were able to filter jobs so they were only available to those in UK (not just Client Location). But that is no longer an option.

Hi Douglas, 

Thank you for following up. I would like to let you know that we shared your report with our engineers and they are looking into this further. We will update this thread once we have more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Douglas,

We're taking the issue you raised seriously. We understand how frustrating it can be when things don't work as expected, so we've converted your post to a support ticket. A member of the Customer Support Team has contacted you directly to assist you further through this ticket. We appreciate you contacting us and sharing your concerns with the community.

~ Avery
Upwork
92fbc339
Community Member

Thank you for considering this issue, we at D'Vinci very much appreciate it.

I am in cameroon can I get the job I like to working am ready to relocate 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths