🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Want to Join an Agency
Page options
Valeria K Community Member

Agency Networking

We're thrilled you are here! We understand that many of you are not just looking for answers to your agency-related questions but are also hoping to network and meet potential team members and collaborators.

We're delighted to announce that we’ve created a space for you to do just that! So, let's get started and make valuable connections that could lead to amazing team members and partnerships.

Here are a few rules to go over:

How to get started: If you're a freelancer looking to join an agency or an agency owner searching for new members to add to your team, feel free to comment below! 

Best practices on connecting: We encourage you to engage with other members by responding to their comments, checking out their public profiles and portfolios, and even communicating with them via private messages if you're both interested.

What to avoid: To keep things professional, we kindly ask that you don't share any contact information in the thread or post any job listings. This thread is solely for making connections and expressing your interest in joining or building a team.

We hope you find this thread helpful and that it leads to fantastic collaborations and partnerships!

~ Valeria
Upwork
1,091 REPLIES 1,091
Kiran S Community Member

Hi, I am a professional architect & I want to join an agency how can I approach them? I have 5 years of experience and skills but I started freelancing too late after getting experience in my field now I wanted to join an architectural agency. anyone can help me?

William T C Community Member

Kiran,

Outside of the community do a search for agency freelancers by clicking on the left side of the screen and then Upwork message a few people. Thanks!

Mubasher S Community Member

Hi, I am an expert in Web Forms(Jotform, DocuSign, HelloSign, Typeform, WP Forms, Cognito Forms, and Stack Forms),  WordPress, CSS, PHP, and HTML. I have 7 years of experience with Top Rated Badge and want to join an agency.

How can I join an aganecy on Upwork?

Regards,

Mubasher

Mubasher,

The first step is to research agencies that specialize in the skills you offer and ensure they are a good fit for your needs. Once you have found an agency that matches your requirements, the next step is to contact them directly and provide them with any necessary documents like an up-to-date resume or portfolio. Additionally, it’s important to take the time to understand all of their requirements, policies, payment terms, and how long artist contracts last. You can then apply using their online application process, which could include submitting evidence of your qualifications as well as record keeping such as bank details or tax documents. Once you have completed this process, often times the agency will review your application and follow up with further questions or inform you of their decision. Go to the "Talent" search bar and type the word agency with your skills. Have a great day!

Wahba E Community Member

hi william  

thanks  for your  tip

i am really  search as  you say  but  there isn't an agency  for  architecture  interior designer  

so  could  you  plz  tell  me  if you found  one ?  

just  mention 

thank you 

Peta-Gay L Community Member

Isn't there any agency that can help me? Wether data entry or typing? 

Im really getting tired of applying for jobs and not getting through and worst when you complete a project and cant get paid.

And the worst thing is your not getting back your connects if you don't get the job.

Jelou Ann Feb T Community Member

Can anyone join in an agency? No one hired me

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Jelou Ann Feb,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulties landing a job. An agency is a group of freelancers who have come together on Upwork. Freelancers who join an agency may do all their work through an agency (exclusive) or may maintain independent contracts too (non-exclusive).

The only way to join an agency is to be invited by an agency administrator. Your relationship with them, including how you get paid, is managed privately outside of Upwork. You can learn more about agencies in this help article to help you decide if agencies might be a good fit for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Jelou Ann Feb T Community Member

I see, so it is really needed that they know me instead of I know them so that I can be invited. I just consumed all my connects but still I haven't landed any jobs. I am not sure how to continue freelancing alone.

Faraz A Community Member

You are right. You can join agency as they invite you.

Sudarshan K Community Member

My name is Sudarshan.
I am Architect work for the last 4 years as an architect. I want to join an Architectural agency kindly help me.

My profile URL:- https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011728315fd4e9cef9

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Sudarshan,

I can see that you are interested in joining an agency. Please know that the only way to join an agency is to be invited by an agency administrator. Your relationship with them, including how you get paid, is managed privately outside Upwork. 

Once you join an agency, you will be added to either of the two agency membership types. You can be either an exclusive agency member or a non-exclusive agency member. To learn more about the agency membership types, please read this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
Wahba E Community Member

same  here 

Wahba E Community Member

up  

if  you found  plz  mention it  

Dennis W Community Member

Any architectural and engineering agencies that I can join? 

Priscilla A Community Member

Please, i need to join an agency. 

Priscilla,

Please go to the Search bar on the top right of the screen when you log into your account. Click the down carrot and select Talent. Next, on the left navigation bar, click agencies, sort by your interest, and message them. Have a great day!

Shehzad A Community Member

Dont have the option to message them
Should we need to open the agency page ?

ff8e2b10_0-1678237649953.png

Hi Shehzad,

The only way to join an agency is to be invited by an agency administrator. Your relationship with them, including how you get paid, is managed privately outside of Upwork. You can learn more about agencies here to help you decide if agencies might be a good fit for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Hameed A Community Member

Hi everyone. I'm an experienced WordPress Website Developer with knowledge of HTML, JS, PHP & CSS, etc I would like to join an agency. Can anyone tell me how to join Agency or anyone wants me to in....

Hi Hameed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The only way to join an agency is to be invited by an agency administrator. Your relationship with them, including how you get paid, is managed privately outside of Upwork. You can learn more about agencies here to help you decide if agencies might be a good fit for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Nativ C Community Member

Hi,
I am Nativ and I am a writer in both English and Hebrew. I also do translation between both languages. I am a song writer and composer, pianist and creator. I can do transcription work, and voice-overs in English (not native, but world English, just like Wonder woman Gal Gadot) and in Hebrew. I have experience in all the fields I mentioned.
I did some works on Upwork, I am new here and in the forum; and would love to join agencies that need my skill set. I have a public profile. Thank you!

Serajus S Community Member

Hi, I am Serajus Salehin, a top rated Graphic Designer on this platform for 4+ years now. I am thinking of joining an Agency where I can work on a variety of different projects. I believe this is an effective way freelancers can grow and learn from each other. If there is any agency recruiter/ team leader here I will be more than happy to sit with you for a discussion and talk about my expertise, experience and what values I bring!

Thank you.

Ahmed A Community Member

Connect with me because I am looking to join an agency where I can increase my impact and bring you business! 

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Ahmed,

The only way to join an agency is to be invited by an agency administrator. Your relationship with them, including how you get paid, is managed privately outside of Upwork.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths