🐈
» Forums » Agencies » LOOKING TO JOIN AN AGENCY
Page options
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Agency Networking

We're thrilled you are here! We understand that many of you are not just looking for answers to your agency-related questions but are also hoping to network and meet potential team members and collaborators.

We're delighted to announce that we’ve created a space for you to do just that! So, let's get started and make valuable connections that could lead to amazing team members and partnerships.

Here are a few rules to go over:

How to get started: If you're a freelancer looking to join an agency or an agency owner searching for new members to add to your team, feel free to comment below! 

Best practices on connecting: We encourage you to engage with other members by responding to their comments, checking out their public profiles and portfolios, and even communicating with them via private messages if you're both interested.

What to avoid: To keep things professional, we kindly ask that you don't share any contact information in the thread or post any job listings. This thread is solely for making connections and expressing your interest in joining or building a team.

We hope you find this thread helpful and that it leads to fantastic collaborations and partnerships!

~ Valeria
Upwork
1,091 REPLIES 1,091
e3901231
Community Member

Hi ,
I am an experienced content creator, writer and designer. I have done a few jobs on upwork and I want to join an agency to have more opportunities. Thank you for answering me.

Hello Mina you're welcome to join my agency thanks 

Hi, Elizabeth! I am interested to work in your agency. Please, let me know if you are still looking for a new employee. You are welcome to visit my profile to know more on my background!

I am interested in joining your agency Elizabeth. 

Hi Elizabeth,I will like to join your agency.I will gladly take the opportunity when it become possible.Thank you.

Hi, Elizabeth!

I am interested to work in your agency. Please, let me know if you are still looking for a new employee. 
I have skills in digital marketing

Hi 👋🏾 I am akinyemi Akinsanmi from Nigeria and would be glad to join your agency...thank Yu 

Hello Elizabeth, I am interested in joining agency, please invite me if you are still need freelancer to join your agency.

Hello Elizabeth, I am interested to join your agency please advise the process of joining. 

Hi Elizabeth! Do you also hire Researcher/ Quality Analyst in your agency? Can I also join your agency? Thanks

i greet you madam elizabeth,im by names kakooza junior,from uganda .do you still have some oprtunities in agency.thanks

Hello , I am Rea and I would like to join your agency . Please consider me to be part of your team thank you!

Hello Mam,
Hope you are doing great

We are a software agency providing Web development and Graphic designing Services

If you outsource your projects We are happy to work for you,

Here you can see our portfolio.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

KIND REGARDS,
ISMAIL KHALID

Hi Elizabeth,

Please add me to your agency

Is there any agency here that does copying and pasteing and re typing of pdf docs to word or google docs or converting of documents. 

Can I join your agency please? 

I am interested to join your agency. I hope that joining your Agency will be very beneficial for me and I will also be happy

hello there i am experienced graphic designer and content writer. i'm new in upwork and i'm requesting to join you agency. thank you!

Hi, Elizabeth! Your agency seems like a great place to work and I'm interested in joining. Please, let me know if you are still looking for a new employee. You are welcome to visit my profile to know more about my background!

I AM INTERESTED TOO

Hello Elizabeth, I'm writing to express my keen interest to join your agency.

My professional background includes over five (5) years of experience in crafting business plans and developing cash flow projection models for both small and large enterprises. 

I have accrued more than three years of expertise in configuring and implementing accounting software for small and large enterprises, particularly with Sage Accounting and QuickBooks software.

Additionally, I have garnered over three years of experience in the intricate process of group consolidation financial statements in large businesses, even when dealing with multiple currencies and diverse international locations. 

I'm looking forward join/connect with professional agencies order to contribute my expertise, I'll welcome the opportunity to connect,  thanks anticipation

Hi, kindly consider my request also to join your agency. I'm a doctor, medical Content writer, Health and diet planner, Recipe writer and developer. 

Hi Elizabeth,

I am interested in joining your agency.

Thanks Stay Blessed

I want to join

Hi 
I am an experienced content creator, writer,Gost writer,Blogger and designer. I have done a few jobs many software houses and I want to join an agency to have more opportunities. Thank you for answering me.

Good morning, I would like to join your agency.

Hi I am Ahmad Faiz .i am an experienced WordPress developer and Virtual assitant,i would like to join your agency where i can enhance my skills further and help the team in their endeavors.i will gladly take the opportunity when possibleThank you.

Hello Elizabeth, This is John Wilson, as a structural engineer in FL, US. I'm interested in your agency. If possible, I hope to work with you. Thank you for your reply.

We are a growing agency looking for a highly motivated and organized individual to join our team as an Agency Assistant. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in the agency's day-to-day operations and supporting our team members.

VShi

I am interested in joining your agency

Hi Vasyl, 

I am a professional Data analyst.

I want to join an Agency. 

Would be thankful if you can add me in your agency.

Hello Vasyl S,

I am up to the task in your agency and assure you to bring the maximum effort needed for higher returns.

Hi Vasyl! I would love to join your agency. May I know your hiring process so I can join as soon as possible?

Hi!

I am ready to join your team, Sir. With my strong motivation and organizational skills, I believe I can contribute effectively to your team and assist in the smooth operation of your agency.

Furthermore, I possess excellent communication skills and enjoy working collaboratively with team members. I am proficient in using various office software and tools, which allows me to assist with tasks such as data entry, file management, and report preparation. I am also comfortable learning new systems and technologies to adapt to the needs of the agency.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Muhammad Umar

Vasyl S,

I am ready to join your agency. I will complete task as soon as possible. Please sent me invitation. I am waiting your response. 

Thank you!

Hi, Vasyl
I am interested to work in your agency. Please, let me know if you are still looking for a new Member for your agency. You are welcome to visit my profile to know more about my background!

If you need a member for your agency. I am interested.

Hi,

I would like to join your agency. I will gladly take the opportunity. I already completed several jobs in upwork.

You are welcome to visit my profile to know more on my background!

I am a Certified Advanced RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Developer with more than 7+ years of experience in Automation Anywhere and Power Platform (Power Automate Desktop, Power Automate Cloud Flows, PowerApps (Canvas + Model Driven), Power Virtual Agent and Power BI).

Regards

Dhaval V.

Hi, Valsyl! Your agency seems like a great place to work and I'm interested in joining. Please, let me know if you are still looking for a new employee. You are welcome to visit my profile to learn more about my background!

I would like to join your agency

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths