🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Please help! I am looking for an agency
Page options
Valeria K Community Member

Agency Networking

We're thrilled you are here! We understand that many of you are not just looking for answers to your agency-related questions but are also hoping to network and meet potential team members and collaborators.

We're delighted to announce that we’ve created a space for you to do just that! So, let's get started and make valuable connections that could lead to amazing team members and partnerships.

Here are a few rules to go over:

How to get started: If you're a freelancer looking to join an agency or an agency owner searching for new members to add to your team, feel free to comment below! 

Best practices on connecting: We encourage you to engage with other members by responding to their comments, checking out their public profiles and portfolios, and even communicating with them via private messages if you're both interested.

What to avoid: To keep things professional, we kindly ask that you don't share any contact information in the thread or post any job listings. This thread is solely for making connections and expressing your interest in joining or building a team.

We hope you find this thread helpful and that it leads to fantastic collaborations and partnerships!

~ Valeria
Upwork
1,091 REPLIES 1,091
Nabeel I Community Member

Thanks for the guidance William, 

I want to offer outsourced services to international graphic design agencies. I can provide them design teams, handle their projects from start to finish, account management etc. Should I directly message them to offer my services through my upwork profile which shows an individual profile or how does it work?

Thanks in advance!

Abayomi A Community Member

How do I send message or contact the agencies 

Kiran S Community Member

thanks william but i tried it . but not get any response from any agency.

Wahba E Community Member

liste  iam  looking  too  but  i can't  found  one  so why don't us  creat  one together  and  invite other  interior designer  ?

Liat S Community Member

hi! i'm a proffesional fashion designer with 19 years of expiriance in the industry

Although I am an expert in the field itself, I am new to everything related to Upwork
Until recently, I managed a design and development department at a large fashion company
I am now looking to make connections and add people to my UpWork network 
And I would also love to join an agency (only with a high level and experience. Not something for beginners)
I would be happy if you'll contact me

Wahba E Community Member

up  

Architecture Engineer interior , exterior i have 12 years of experience in interior,exterior and graphic design a passion for innovative design, and excellent collaboration and communication skills.

Svetlana S Community Member

Hello. I am a photo editor and photo retoucher. I looking to join an agency.

I found several profiles of agencies in the direction that interests me. But I can't write to them.

Maybe someone can help me?

Here is my profile:

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01e5c0f7fa54dceeda

Khary D Community Member

Hello! I would like to be in an agency. My line of work is virtual assistant, real estate and law, writing and editing. In my profile, there are descriptions about my abilities. If you give me the opportunity, I will appreciate it, so I'll demonstrate it in the expected results.

Shannon B Community Member

Hi Khary 

Your profile is set to private, but I might be interested in having you join my agency.  https://www.upwork.com/ag/sbparalegal/

Could you share your profile with me please?

Thanks

Shannon

Khary D Community Member

Hello Shannon,

It´s my profile: 

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~015b9c6d143c496a7d

Thanks a lot!

Khary D Community Member

Hello, Shannon.

It´s my profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~015b9c6d143c496a7d

Thkans a lot!

Asma A Community Member

:megaphone: Exciting News! Join Upwork Agency for Incredible Opportunities! :rocket:

Are you an ambitious professional seeking new avenues to showcase your skills and expand your business horizons?
Look no further! We have an amazing opportunity waiting for you at Upwork Agency.

🤝 Join our Upwork Agency community today and unlock a world of possibilities! :globe_showing_europe_africa:
We are in SaaS & Marketplaces | Mobile & Web development | UX/UI Design Team | E-COMMERCE | Experts - iOS & Android | Flutter | MEAN | MERN | AWS | AZURE | .NET |

Ask your questions in the Comment. 
Make Connections for a new opportunity 

Thanks

Amir Ayub K Community Member

I'm a versatile graphic designer. Please add me to your community 

Faisal R Community Member

Hi,

I am willing join your agency. i am waiting your response.

Thank you!!!

Mohammad a Community Member

hello i want  know can we make taem evre one in spasfec skill ?

Ishmael A Community Member

Please, I would like to know how to reach out to agency administrators in order to request their invitation to join their agency

Bikash C Community Member

Hi hope you guys doing well. Its been like 3 years working as a freelancer in upwork but did work with any agency before. Is there any agency for me. 

Please check my profile here https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01d6ced0358548e7c5

Thanks

Bikash

Naveed A Community Member

https://www.upwork.com/ag/leadexpert/

Website Content | Academic Writing | Rewriting/Proofreading articles | Blog/Article Writing | Copy Writing | Product listings/descriptions | Letter& Essay Writing | SEO articles | Ghost Writing | e-Book Writing | English-Arabic Translation | Data Entry

Aaqib A Community Member

Greeding Sir, I am working with national govt organization from 1 year. As a  Content Writer and Typist.  hope so that I am porfect person for your company. 

Sunitha S Community Member

I have experience writing website content, blogs, product descriptions and SEO articles. Please check my profile https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/sunithas20

Super D Community Member

Hello There.
I can help.
Faraz A Community Member

Hello,

How you can help ?

Please guide.

Asifa T Community Member

Hi Shannon B!

I am a graphic designer. I want to join your agency. Can you please help me. 

Thank you

Afaq K Community Member

Hello,

I have unable to find job since last few months. I purchased connects and use them but unlucky to find any job on upwork.

I am looking for someone who has experience in job hunting on Upwork.

I want to collabrate with job hunter and share 30% with him.

Thankyou,

Afaq

khadija u Community Member

• I want to know your niche?
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths