🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Join to my agency
Page options
Valeria K Community Member

Agency Networking

We're thrilled you are here! We understand that many of you are not just looking for answers to your agency-related questions but are also hoping to network and meet potential team members and collaborators.

We're delighted to announce that we’ve created a space for you to do just that! So, let's get started and make valuable connections that could lead to amazing team members and partnerships.

Here are a few rules to go over:

How to get started: If you're a freelancer looking to join an agency or an agency owner searching for new members to add to your team, feel free to comment below! 

Best practices on connecting: We encourage you to engage with other members by responding to their comments, checking out their public profiles and portfolios, and even communicating with them via private messages if you're both interested.

What to avoid: To keep things professional, we kindly ask that you don't share any contact information in the thread or post any job listings. This thread is solely for making connections and expressing your interest in joining or building a team.

We hope you find this thread helpful and that it leads to fantastic collaborations and partnerships!

~ Valeria
Upwork
1,091 REPLIES 1,091
Nawaal M Community Member

Good morning, I would like to join your agency.

Muhammad A Community Member

Hi I am Ahmad Faiz .i am an experienced WordPress developer and Virtual assitant,i would like to join your agency where i can enhance my skills further and help the team in their endeavors.i will gladly take the opportunity when possibleThank you.

John W Community Member

Hello Elizabeth, This is John Wilson, as a structural engineer in FL, US. I'm interested in your agency. If possible, I hope to work with you. Thank you for your reply.

Vasyl S Community Member

We are a growing agency looking for a highly motivated and organized individual to join our team as an Agency Assistant. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in the agency's day-to-day operations and supporting our team members.

VShi
Eric Junior Anyere A Community Member

I am interested in joining your agency

Hammad Z Community Member

Hi Vasyl, 

I am a professional Data analyst.

I want to join an Agency. 

Would be thankful if you can add me in your agency.

Derrick M Community Member

Hello Vasyl S,

I am up to the task in your agency and assure you to bring the maximum effort needed for higher returns.

Marivic T Community Member

Hi Vasyl! I would love to join your agency. May I know your hiring process so I can join as soon as possible?

Muhammad U Community Member

Hi!

I am ready to join your team, Sir. With my strong motivation and organizational skills, I believe I can contribute effectively to your team and assist in the smooth operation of your agency.

Furthermore, I possess excellent communication skills and enjoy working collaboratively with team members. I am proficient in using various office software and tools, which allows me to assist with tasks such as data entry, file management, and report preparation. I am also comfortable learning new systems and technologies to adapt to the needs of the agency.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Muhammad Umar

Faisal R Community Member

Vasyl S,

I am ready to join your agency. I will complete task as soon as possible. Please sent me invitation. I am waiting your response. 

Thank you!

Mohammad Kaocher A Community Member

Hi, Vasyl
I am interested to work in your agency. Please, let me know if you are still looking for a new Member for your agency. You are welcome to visit my profile to know more about my background!

Jewel R Community Member

If you need a member for your agency. I am interested.

Dhaval V Community Member

Hi,

I would like to join your agency. I will gladly take the opportunity. I already completed several jobs in upwork.

You are welcome to visit my profile to know more on my background!

I am a Certified Advanced RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Developer with more than 7+ years of experience in Automation Anywhere and Power Platform (Power Automate Desktop, Power Automate Cloud Flows, PowerApps (Canvas + Model Driven), Power Virtual Agent and Power BI).

Regards

Dhaval V.

Dipti M Community Member

Hi, Valsyl! Your agency seems like a great place to work and I'm interested in joining. Please, let me know if you are still looking for a new employee. You are welcome to visit my profile to learn more about my background!

Sumaya S Community Member

I would like to join your agency

Mudassar W Community Member

Hello everyone,
I am experience professional cyber security analyst and penetration tester, Available for to work with any agency , or on any freelancing project.

Bryan H Community Member

Hello Mina, I am looking for members to join my agency  Line Flow Solutions, I would like you to be part of one of my teams please let me know if you are interested and I will send you an invitation. 

Faisal R Community Member

Bryan H,

I am interested to join your agency. Please send me invitation .

Thank you!!!!!!

Liam G Community Member

Hello,
Please invite me, I am available
Samuel A Community Member

I am interested to work in your agency.
Please, let me know if you are still looking for a new Member 

Olaseinde L Community Member

Hi Bryan,

Is  this offer still open? I would love to join your agency. Thanks

Nawaal M Community Member

Hi, Bryan H

I would like to join your agency. Please send me an invitation.

Thank you.

Faizaan Q Community Member

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for getting in touch.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**
Please fill this form out to join our agency.

If you have any other questions, please get back in touch.

Kind regards,

-Faizaan Q
+FQPM

Francis H Community Member

Hello Bryan,

I am also interested to join you as a rising talent now. I am an Email Designer working with Mailchimp and Klaviyo platform. Thanks.

Slava S Community Member

Hi Mina, you desing works with a dog and another one with a man and a dog a awesome!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths