🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Freelancers to join our Agency
Page options
Valeria K Community Member

Agency Networking

We're thrilled you are here! We understand that many of you are not just looking for answers to your agency-related questions but are also hoping to network and meet potential team members and collaborators.

We're delighted to announce that we’ve created a space for you to do just that! So, let's get started and make valuable connections that could lead to amazing team members and partnerships.

Here are a few rules to go over:

How to get started: If you're a freelancer looking to join an agency or an agency owner searching for new members to add to your team, feel free to comment below! 

Best practices on connecting: We encourage you to engage with other members by responding to their comments, checking out their public profiles and portfolios, and even communicating with them via private messages if you're both interested.

What to avoid: To keep things professional, we kindly ask that you don't share any contact information in the thread or post any job listings. This thread is solely for making connections and expressing your interest in joining or building a team.

We hope you find this thread helpful and that it leads to fantastic collaborations and partnerships!

~ Valeria
Upwork
1,091 REPLIES 1,091
Sijal N Community Member

I am a professional LOGO DESIGNER with over 3 years of experience. I specialize in creating unique and visually appealing LOGO DESIGN and BRAND IDENTITY DESIGN that perfectly represent your brand and capture the attention of your target audience.

Jerome P Community Member

Professional | Top Rated | Virtual Assistant

I'm offering not just 100% Quality but the accuracy of the project and am focused on helping my client to grow their business.

I have an amazing wide range of marketing strategies and tactics.

They call me "The modern-day marketing Swiss army knife"

Let's talk more about business!

Muhammad Faisal Am M Community Member

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am pleased to introduce myself as Muhammad Faisal Ameen, a full stack .NET Developer with over 3 years of experience. I recently completed my degree in BSCS from MNS - University of Agriculture Multan in October 2022. I hail from Multan, Pakistan, and am excited to join an agency to offer my skills and services to help achieve their tasks.

Over the course of my career, I have worked on various projects including Inventory Management System, CMS, ERM, and SAAS Empower ID. My proficiency in .NET technologies has allowed me to develop high-quality and efficient software solutions that have helped businesses to streamline their operations.

I am confident that my technical expertise and professional experience will make a significant contribution to your team's success. Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to discussing my qualifications further.

Sincerely,

Muhammad Faisal Ameen

Syed Wajahat S Community Member

Hey There,

I am interested in that

Carla A Community Member

Hello everyone. I am interested in joining an agency to network and get more opportunities. I work as a surface pattern designer and a children's illustrator.
Thanks

Walid M Community Member

Hello,I am a new member of upwork who is a database manager,people management and also data entry and transcription.

I am seeking to join an agency to connect to like minded members in my field.Thank you.

Charmaine S Community Member

Hello, I am a social media manager & I also have experience in customer service 

Usama R Community Member

Hi Hiring Managers,

Hope you're doing something great today😊

It is acknowledgment to all top agencies that I'm looking forward to join agency to utilize my professoinal skills and put my dedicated efforts to become your agecny best  Website Designer, Website Developer, Graphic Designer, Video Editor, Photo Editor, App Developer, Content Writer

My skills are underfollowing:

Website Designer

Website Developer

Graphic Designer

Video Editor

Photo Editor

App Developer

Content Writer

Furthermore, i have more than certification is scheduled 

My Profile link   https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01153b6ad5caae87e9

looking forward to your positive response

Best wishes

Usama Rao

Usama R Community Member

Usama R Community Member

Hi Hiring Managers,

Hope you're doing something great today

It is acknowledgment to all top agencies that I'm looking forward to join agency to utilize my professoinal skills and put my dedicated efforts to become your agecny best  Website Designer, Website Developer, Graphic Designer, Video Editor, Photo Editor, App Developer, Content Writer

My skills are underfollowing:

Website Designer

Website Developer

Graphic Designer

Video Editor

Photo Editor

App Developer

Content Writer

Furthermore, i have more than certification is scheduled 

My Profile link   https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01153b6ad5caae87e9

looking forward to your positive response

Best wishes

Usama Rao

Khedri A Community Member

Hi,

I am a professional translator from English to Arabic and vice versa, and even French.

Me For M Community Member

Hi ,
I am an experienced content creator, writer and designer. I have done a few jobs on upwork and I want to join an agency to have more opportunities. Thank you for answering me

Constantinos S Community Member

Hello everyone, it's nice to make your acquaintance.

Would love to join an agency that is searching for Designer/Animator/Creative Director, i am new here and haven't really been able to land a project yet(not really keen on wasting connects for 5$, that is like a 25% of my hourly rate).

Feel free to reach out and ask me anything!

Cheers

Danish F Community Member

Hello Valeria my 6 project was apporved but shown in all project list when I checked on project.

Hassan B Community Member

Hello Everyone,

I am doing BS in Software Engineering from FAST NUCES (2025 Expected). I have completed few jobs on Upwork related to Software Developement in Java with it's frameworks (JavaFX, Java Swing) including MYSQL (Database).
Therefore, I am looking forward to join an agency in the field of Software Development.

Furthermore, I have worked on another platforms before switchting to Upwork. Additionally, I got experience in WordPress Website Developement (Custom Plugins and editing).

Thank You!

Glecie Mae S Community Member

H! I am looking for an entry-level position to kickstart my career as a Virtual Assistant. I have a year of experience in Order Management basically keeping track of customers' orders and handling the steps involved with fulfilling purchases. Knowledgeable in Order Entry, MS Excel, Spreadsheet, Customer Service . Accomplished more task than the required target allocation and I am an enthusiastic, self-motivated, reliable, responsible and hard working person.

Maher A Community Member

I AM LOOKING TO JOIN AGENCY.

Hi I am qualified chartered certified accountant (ACCA-UK) i have delivered hundreds of projects on various platforms my expertise are:

1. Financial forecasting, financial projection for business plan

2. Accounting, Bookkeeping in QuickBooks online.

3. Ms excel

I am looking to join an agency and i want to colloborate with Business plan writers. 

Kind Regards

Maher Ali, ACCA

Bradley M Community Member

Hello, my name is Bradley Miheso, i am an experienced freelancer with skills in report writing,project proposal writing, professional CV, writing,thesis writing. I also have experience in computer packages,networking, programing, web development and also i do computer repairs. I have also studied project management essential and currently taking a degree in environmental science.

Altaf Hussain S Community Member

Hello,

What are ways to connect with freelancers to offer them Agency membership?

We can message them directly, but I am not sure is it allowed on Upwork or not.

Akram F Community Member

I am expert in graphic designing sector. If you own an agency and have a lot of work. Please let me know how can I help you.

Junior Z Community Member

Hi, I'm looking for an agency. Thanks!

Altaf Hussain S Community Member

Hello,

We are looking for top rated skilled freelancers to join our Agency as a member.

Skills we are looking for are as below:

1. Lead Generation

2. Online marketing(SEO, etc...)

3. Mobile App/Web  Development

4. ServiceNow Development
5. QC Testing

Interested candidates can please contact me for discussion. We have very good offer for mutual benefits.

Thanks!

Ruben Q Community Member

Hi good morning

Me For M Community Member

intersted in 2
Eric Junior Anyere A Community Member

Please check out my profile. I qualify 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths