🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Introduction
Page options
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Agency Networking

We're thrilled you are here! We understand that many of you are not just looking for answers to your agency-related questions but are also hoping to network and meet potential team members and collaborators.

We're delighted to announce that we’ve created a space for you to do just that! So, let's get started and make valuable connections that could lead to amazing team members and partnerships.

Here are a few rules to go over:

How to get started: If you're a freelancer looking to join an agency or an agency owner searching for new members to add to your team, feel free to comment below! 

Best practices on connecting: We encourage you to engage with other members by responding to their comments, checking out their public profiles and portfolios, and even communicating with them via private messages if you're both interested.

What to avoid: To keep things professional, we kindly ask that you don't share any contact information in the thread or post any job listings. This thread is solely for making connections and expressing your interest in joining or building a team.

We hope you find this thread helpful and that it leads to fantastic collaborations and partnerships!

~ Valeria
Upwork
1,091 REPLIES 1,091

i can do it both offline and online

nice , i like to join your meet up

alexandernovikov
Community Member

Just as i have expected, no one who already achieved anything as an agency, wants to meet up. Probably people are afraid of me poaching either their clients, or employees, and prefer to keep everything to themselves. Sad.

Dear Alexander:

Agency is a good option for enganging peoples. But more investment is required in this regard. Looking for alternatives.

Regards.

0cf65a98
Community Member

I want to join your agency, I want to add value to your agency

aaf27dec
Community Member

Hi,

I am a web analyst with experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Looker Studio, Microsoft Clarity, and Hotjar. I previously worked for a well-known digital agency, where I had the opportunity to work with reputable brands.

If you are looking for a skilled web analyst for your clients who knows GA, GTM, and other tools to help them track their events and create actionable insights, feel free to contact me.
Thanks
Ali

atiq15742
Community Member

"Hello, I'm Atiqur Rahman, CEO of HelloTech Solutions Ltd. Our dedicated team of 50 experts specializes in telemarketing, customer support, and accounting & and bookkeeping services, all delivered remotely. As a new addition to the Upwork community, we're eager to showcase our expertise. Let's connect and explore how we can elevate your business!"

Hello Atiq, 

Do you have remote positions for a content writer? I will be happy to be a part of your team. If yes, what sorts of niche marketing do you handle? Waiting for your reply. 

Hi, I want to join your team.. 

38d606de
Community Member

HELLO, I am nowshin. I am experienced graphics designer. I am expert in illustrator and photoshop.I Have done so many work on marketsite and upwork. Now i want to join an agency for get more opportunities. If you needs a designer for agency please remember me.If you are interested lets connect and make the best design.

REGARDS

NOWSHIN

graphics32
Community Member

Looking for advertising agency to join

7f7628b3
Community Member

I am an experienced content writer. I write different sorts of content for on-page and off-page sites. I will be very happy to join your team. 

ccd62597
Community Member

Hi all,

My name is Wasim, experienced and licensed electrical engineer with over 7+ in designing electrical system for MV and LV sector.

I am looking to join agencies in the field of engineering, and hope to recieve offers from clients who need help to provide electrical solution to their projects.

Please dont hesistate to contact me.

wish all best,

Wasim

j_neighbors
Community Member

Hello, I am considering the idea of working with an agency on Upwork that specializes in Microsoft Access database design and development. If your agency fits this description, please tell me more about yourself and your services. I would be happy to discuss potential opportunities with you. Please feel free to send me a private message if you are interested. Thank you.

Jennifer Neighbors
Microsoft Access Designer and Developer
My profile
67860c0a
Community Member

My name is Abdul Manan. I am a seasoned Graphic Designer and AI Artist with a portfolio encompassing 20 successful projects. I am writing to express my interest in potentially collaborating with your esteemed agency to further advance my career and contribute to the creative endeavors of your team.

7f7628b3
Community Member

Hello, I am an experienced content writer and new to freelancing. I would love to join your agency. It would be great if you consider me and I look forward to a great relationship in the future. 

khadija_sheikh24
Community Member

Hi,I'm Khadija sheikh Article/blog/recipe/ cookbook writer .Have earned 2k earning on Upwork Completed 31 jobs with 5star ratings.I want to join agancy.Anyone can guide me ?

Hi,

I am a content writer. I write articles, blogs, recipes, stories, poems and social media contents. If you don't mind, could you please advise me about how to join an agency?

5a24222d
Community Member

Thank you Valeria. Very kind of you to share this information. I am a freelancer in content writing/logo, certificate, book covers and thumb nail designing/customer care and administration support expert. I am interested in joining an agency. Since quiet new to Upwork platform, please support me.

Welcome.

aec5f104
Community Member

Hello Everyone,

I am Zoheb Shahzad and I am a motion graphics artist I have been working in the industry for 8 years, and I want to join an agency to have more opportunities

You can see my Portfolio here

Elohim Showreel

jongeri
Community Member

I am a virtual assistant from Kenya. I want to join the agency.

655be748
Community Member

Dear John:

Welcome..

140417ad
Community Member

Hi, I am Zaid Shahzad. I have been an SEO Expert and Digital Marketer for the last 3+ years but am new to Upwork. I am looking to collaborate with Agencies in order to build Connections and improve my Digital networking.

Looking forward to hear from you, 

Zaid

ffae3e73
Community Member

any kind of architectural work related to 2D drawing or 3D modelling ( autoCad , sketchup , rhino , photoshop , vray , microsoft powerpoint) 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths