🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Agency Networking
Page options
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Agency Networking

We're thrilled you are here! We understand that many of you are not just looking for answers to your agency-related questions but are also hoping to network and meet potential team members and collaborators.

We're delighted to announce that we’ve created a space for you to do just that! So, let's get started and make valuable connections that could lead to amazing team members and partnerships.

Here are a few rules to go over:

How to get started: If you're a freelancer looking to join an agency or an agency owner searching for new members to add to your team, feel free to comment below! 

Best practices on connecting: We encourage you to engage with other members by responding to their comments, checking out their public profiles and portfolios, and even communicating with them via private messages if you're both interested.

What to avoid: To keep things professional, we kindly ask that you don't share any contact information in the thread or post any job listings. This thread is solely for making connections and expressing your interest in joining or building a team.

We hope you find this thread helpful and that it leads to fantastic collaborations and partnerships!

~ Valeria
Upwork
1,091 REPLIES 1,091
7f7628b3
Community Member

Hello, I am an experienced content writer and new to freelancing. I would love to join your agency. It would be great if you consider me and I look forward to a great relationship in the future. 

khadija_sheikh24
Community Member

Hi,I'm Khadija sheikh Article/blog/recipe/ cookbook writer .Have earned 2k earning on Upwork Completed 31 jobs with 5star ratings.I want to join agancy.Anyone can guide me ?

Hi,

I am a content writer. I write articles, blogs, recipes, stories, poems and social media contents. If you don't mind, could you please advise me about how to join an agency?

5a24222d
Community Member

Thank you Valeria. Very kind of you to share this information. I am a freelancer in content writing/logo, certificate, book covers and thumb nail designing/customer care and administration support expert. I am interested in joining an agency. Since quiet new to Upwork platform, please support me.

Welcome.

aec5f104
Community Member

Hello Everyone,

I am Zoheb Shahzad and I am a motion graphics artist I have been working in the industry for 8 years, and I want to join an agency to have more opportunities

You can see my Portfolio here

Elohim Showreel

jongeri
Community Member

I am a virtual assistant from Kenya. I want to join the agency.

655be748
Community Member

Dear John:

Welcome..

140417ad
Community Member

Hi, I am Zaid Shahzad. I have been an SEO Expert and Digital Marketer for the last 3+ years but am new to Upwork. I am looking to collaborate with Agencies in order to build Connections and improve my Digital networking.

Looking forward to hear from you, 

Zaid

ffae3e73
Community Member

any kind of architectural work related to 2D drawing or 3D modelling ( autoCad , sketchup , rhino , photoshop , vray , microsoft powerpoint) 

9612b4cc
Community Member

Hi,

I'm Shabbir Ahmed as a professional woocommerce product upload and lead generation expert. I'm new freelancer.  I want to join your agencies. 

Anyone here to add me there agency and give me a job??

c940c945
Community Member

Hello fellow freelancers, I opened new agency, and I would like to invite you to join my agency with the following skills,

1. Front-End development (HTML, CSS, JS and with any of JS framework)
  2. Back-End development (ASP.NET, PHP, Java and with any of PHP and Java Framework)
  3. UX/UI designers
  4. Data Analysis (PoweBI, Excel)

Freelancer who have good communication and proposal writing skill is a plus.

Best regards,

Abel M.

Good day...

I am applying for the position of data analyst.

Thank you and more power.
64ae1a3e
Community Member

Hi, community.

I'm a fullstack developer and new to here.

For me getting a job here is hard right now and would like to join agency.

My main skill is React, Next, Vue, Nuxt, Laravel, Django.

In my company, used to use Slack, Trello, Jira and of course git.

Also have experienced in blockchain.

I'm a hard working developer.

Please invite me idealy European or American.

Thanks in advance.

c0aad76b
Community Member

we have an agency, but we haven't get into any client and it's been an issue for us to be hired and to reach clients on Upwork, is anything else we can do, to be found on Upwork and to be able to find our fist job??

Appreciate any response!

26db9c3c
Community Member

Hi,

Iam corporate and business presentation designer and content writer

db712676
Community Member

I want to join . Pls add me

db712676
Community Member

I am agree

danialpti
Community Member

Hi, 

I am Muhammad Danial Emran. I am a WordPress Developer. I have done some freelance projects and also developed my website.

I am interested in joining an agency to get an opportunity to skill up my freelancing career.

I am also available to do a test task before the hiring.

If anyone has an opportunity for me then kindly do let me know. 

Regards,

Muhammad Danial Emran

64ae1a3e
Community Member

Hello everyone!

I'm new here and I have a question regarding sending contact information through Upwork messages.

I recently had an opportunity to connect with an agency manager who asked me to send him an email via Upwork chat. However, I'm aware that sharing contact information like email addresses is not allowed on the platform.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or suggestions on how I can safely share my email address with the agency manager without violating Upwork's policies.

Thank you in advance for your help!

85a68d53
Community Member

Hello, I am an experienced Google ads expert with 7 years of experience. I have achieved Google Partner's Badge which means I have worked with various clients and have maintained account performances according to Google criteria. Looking for agencies to partner with. 

bca19b94
Community Member

hello, I am a medical student, researcher and a professional photograper. I am looking for tasks to do during my vacation to be able to save money and enhance my skills. I am open to data entry tasks, research and much more.

3b36790e
Community Member

Hello everyone, 

I have SEO agency on Upwork. I am looking for people with SEO skills for different on-page and off-page SEO tasks. 

if you are interested, comment with your skills. 

bc1b88f3
Community Member

Hello I want to connect and do more collaborative work

5a24222d
Community Member

Is this still open?

haris-bin-zahid
Community Member

I've started my work on Google play console Helping others in providing a platform for the apps And I've earned my first milestone  But I don't have any pro skill to help there apps published and keep my self secure from being out getting restricted on Google play console. 

Please it's there and agency who can hire me. 

c0aad76b
Community Member

We are an agency on Upwork that provides high-quality programming services. We are looking to secure at least one job that can help us showcase our capabilities to potential clients and team members. We would greatly appreciate any advice or tips on finding at least one project! Thank you for your responses

6b07d171
Community Member

I want to make an application to transfer money

1a4a8840
Community Member

Hello!, My professional background includes over five (5) years of experience in crafting business plans and developing cash flow projection models for both small and large enterprises. 

I have accrued more than three years of expertise in configuring and implementing accounting software for small and large enterprises, particularly with Sage Accounting and QuickBooks software.

Additionally, I have garnered over three years of experience in the intricate process of group consolidation financial statements in large businesses, even when dealing with multiple currencies and diverse international locations. 

I'm looking forward join/connect with professional agencies order to contribute my expertise, I'll welcome the opportunity to connect,  thanks anticipation. 

9612b4cc
Community Member

Hi, 

I'm Shabbir Ahmed. I'm a professional E-commerce product upload and lead generation expert.  I completed many similar projects inside or outside of marketplace. 

Many days I don't get the project. So I want to join agency.  

Anyone here who can give me a project??

f7bda4e7
Community Member

hy i want to join any graphic designer agency i have good knowledge of adobe illustartor and photoshop and canva

welcome to community.

3799475b
Community Member

hi, i am Asif junaid guest post and backlink builder i do work on fiverr and i want join any backlink builder or guest posting agency 

7b535d53
Community Member

Hi!
Hope you are doing well!
I'm a Full Stack Developer. Extremely Interested to Join your Successful Agency!
Thank You.

Welcome to community.

ad10870f
Community Member

Hi everyone, 

My name is Muhammad Ahsan. We just initiated our agency in e-commerce niche. We're aiming to provide all under one hood services including Video Ads, Video Editing, E-commerce website development, custom websites, chatbots etc.

Looking forward to connect with like minded peoples.

If you want to book a free discovery call feel free to visit **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Regards,

Hi, I'm a doctor, medical Content writer, Health and diet planner, Recipe writer and developer, translator. If you have any work opportunity relevant to my skills kindly let me know.. Thanks 

morshedul_hoque
Community Member

Hey,
I am an experienced graphic designer. I have done a few jobs on upwork and I would love to join an agency to have more opportunities. Thanks.

arsi_ines
Community Member

Hello everyone, 

I am Inès and I am a voice over actress and a scriptwriter. I have been working in the cinema and audiovisual field for 8 years. Therefore, I was able to do all kind of jobs : from writing, to acting, to editing. 

I have always been an independant and solo freelancer. And this time, I am looking for an agency with which I can grow and learn. 

0e4803be
Community Member

If you are a Data Entry Agency seeking to find freelancers, I am available. I am a rising talent with great microsoft excel skills. Frederick Davies

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths