🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Re: Agency Networking
Page options
Valeria K Community Member

Agency Networking

We're thrilled you are here! We understand that many of you are not just looking for answers to your agency-related questions but are also hoping to network and meet potential team members and collaborators.

We're delighted to announce that we’ve created a space for you to do just that! So, let's get started and make valuable connections that could lead to amazing team members and partnerships.

Here are a few rules to go over:

How to get started: If you're a freelancer looking to join an agency or an agency owner searching for new members to add to your team, feel free to comment below! 

Best practices on connecting: We encourage you to engage with other members by responding to their comments, checking out their public profiles and portfolios, and even communicating with them via private messages if you're both interested.

What to avoid: To keep things professional, we kindly ask that you don't share any contact information in the thread or post any job listings. This thread is solely for making connections and expressing your interest in joining or building a team.

We hope you find this thread helpful and that it leads to fantastic collaborations and partnerships!

~ Valeria
Upwork
1,091 REPLIES 1,091
Heba H Community Member

Good morning I am the owner of Care Hub solution for cold calling i have over 20 agents that ready to start immediately but I need to know if there is a possible way to get to contact a legit client that can take them as their VA

Idiongo G N Community Member

Well,  due to your conversation I will try to help you out..

Idiongo
Samran A Community Member

Heba your profile it not public, change the status of it so someone will reach out to you

Ahmed H Community Member

Hi everyone, I'm new on upwork and unable to get my first job. I've decided to join an agency and work as a Full Stack Developer. Is there anyone who can help me?

Thanks 

Ahmed

Rani J Community Member

Is there any agency admin hiring upwork freelancers for data entry/Graphic design/AI supported Content writing?

Pankaj P Community Member

Hello Everyone, I am Pankaj Patil UX/UI Designer, SEO expert and founder of an agency. I need member in my team for submiting proposals and able to convert it in contract. 

Caroline G Community Member

me, i would like to apply as your team member
Yemisi A Community Member

Hi everyone . I am fairly new to upwork and I would like to join a project management agency . I am a PMP certified project manager with over 4 years experience in project manager across serveral industries and I am certain I'd make a good addition to your team . Please sign me up .

Perihan P Community Member

Hi everyone! I joined so new to ''Upwork'' and I'm so glad with that. I'm so excited to be in a new platform. I believe that I will learn many new things from people, discover an else world, maybe make friends, and the best part I will make money with my hobbies while enjoying and sharing with people

Yasmin L Community Member

Hello Upworkers!

I'm an architect specializing in corporate, commercial, and retail design! I'm considering joining an agency, so if you're interested, please let me know 👍

Maather A Community Member

Hello Everyone,

It's my pleasure to be part of professional community here in Upwork.

I'm an experienced account & project manager with almost three years of experience.

I'd love to be part of a team and join an agency where we can be productive together.

Here's my**Edited for Community Guidelines** account if you would love to see my professional profile.

Looking forward to working with you !

Regards.

Suman D Community Member

Hello,

I am a seasoned Linux, WIndows, Network Administrator with over 18+ years of experience. I am looking to join an agency where I can be a valuable contributor.

Do let me know if there are any oppurtunities available.

Regards

Suman

Charbel H Community Member

Hi Valeria, 

Thank you for taking the initiative and creating this thread. 

I am a freelancer interested in joining an agency. 

I am a civil structural engineer by profession and a self-taught data scientist and data engineer (entry level). 

I am multidisciplinary and I am not afriad to take on a challenge.

Feel free to contact me and let's collaborate to deliver great projects!

Ariel T Community Member

Hello, I'm willing to apply. 

Imran A Community Member

Hi ,
I am an experienced CSR, Virtual Assistant. I have done one project on upwork and I want to join an agency to have more opportunities.

Ahmad S Community Member

Interested in joining an agency and also looking to hire top-rated plus freelancers.

Ahmad S.
Ariel T Community Member

Hi, I'm willing to join or apply.

Nasrullah R Community Member

I am available for work on wordpress web projects. hire me in your upwork agency

Zain A Community Member

This Zain Ahmed has office and Amazon Assistant work expertise and I wanted to join an agency. 

Ali Z Community Member

Good

Faithfulness B Community Member

Hi everyone.

I am an SEO writer with 5+ years of experience, and I'm looking to join an agency. 

Debele D Community Member

Indeed job to land my #1 job

I'm content creator and medical belong writer so how can get the opportunity to get transform my skills .

Hi  I'm debele degefu I'm content creator and content developmor is any agency who hiring me to work for them I'm open to writing and data entry .thanks

Mohammed Ali A Community Member

Hello,

I have a question regarding time tracking when a client reaches out to an agency.

I have an agency with me the owner and 1-to-2 other engineers doing the work.  I have a client who has approached me for a possible contract that he would like to award me and I would like to use my agency for such contracts.  But he wants to enable Upwork Automatic Time Tracking.  My question is:

If my staff engineer is doing the work, do they have to be hired by the client or can this be done through an agency for time tracking?

If my staff engineer is hired directly by the client, will he/she see the contracted rate I negotiated with the client or not?

If my staff engineer is hired directly by the client, will they get paid by the client or all funds go directly to the agency, and then I pay my engineer?

Please advise on the above questions as I need some help with this urgently.

Thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths