🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency Networking
Page options
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Agency Networking

We're thrilled you are here! We understand that many of you are not just looking for answers to your agency-related questions but are also hoping to network and meet potential team members and collaborators.

We're delighted to announce that we’ve created a space for you to do just that! So, let's get started and make valuable connections that could lead to amazing team members and partnerships.

Here are a few rules to go over:

How to get started: If you're a freelancer looking to join an agency or an agency owner searching for new members to add to your team, feel free to comment below! 

Best practices on connecting: We encourage you to engage with other members by responding to their comments, checking out their public profiles and portfolios, and even communicating with them via private messages if you're both interested.

What to avoid: To keep things professional, we kindly ask that you don't share any contact information in the thread or post any job listings. This thread is solely for making connections and expressing your interest in joining or building a team.

We hope you find this thread helpful and that it leads to fantastic collaborations and partnerships!

~ Valeria
Upwork
1,091 REPLIES 1,091
eb0010ea
Community Member

Hello, I'm a top rated freelancer with 100% JSS. I'm an expert in handling admin work. I'm in need of an Agency to join. Any leads please? That would be great for me. Thanks. 

68f9b305
Community Member

Offering my services as a Transportation Engineer, feel free to reach out... 

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01d1bd8aafc1cda9f4?s=1110580749684690944 

thanks,

Ijaz Ali
eb0010ea
Community Member

Hello, I'm a top rated freelancer with 100% JSS. I'm an expert in handling admin work, and that's my niche. I would like to join an agency for more work. Any leads or any agency that will need a plus to their team, I'm here and equal to the task. Please let me know. Thank you' 

b5861b25
Community Member

I am an experienced customer service representative,  I have done a few jobs on upwork and I want to join an agency to have more opportunities. Thank you for answering me.

i am new freelancer. i am able to this works. you works to me

4ad3f3a9
Community Member

Greetings from John Bruce.Am a new freelancer and has undoubtedly excellent art in content writing; especially proofreading and editing and looking to get employed by freelance agencies.from USA and even worldwide.

Thank you.

digitalrooar_
Community Member

Hello Everyone,   I am interested in working in an agency. Please, let me know if anyone wants to work with long/short-term Design Brand/Logo/Social media post/Video animation/website/mobile app/custom platform Development, and blockchain-based work. I'll be happy to assist and get on a call. You are welcome to visit my profile to learn more about my background and work portfolio!

fef9aaa0
Community Member

Hello, 

I am Certified Accountant and Strategic Bookkeeping Expert. I want to join an agency to explore myself and get new opportunities.

Thanks. 

harshid
Community Member

I am Harshid representing NGD Technolabs and we are experts in in web and mobile software services, For the last 10+ years we have server our services in 20+ different countries, Using our services my client has generated more than $10 Million in revenue.

Connect with me if any agency owners looking my services.

graphic7studio
Community Member

Is there any agency that is hiring a business manager or Agency Member for Shopify / WordPress development and a Social media manager?
I'm a Multitasking Freelancer, Check out my profile for Google and Meta certifications and Portfolio.
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
dff4ee8b
Community Member

Hi everyone,

I'm currently seeking to expand my professional network and connect with like-minded individuals in the industry. I would greatly appreciate any invitations or recommendations to join relevant networks or groups.

Thank you in advance for your consideration and assistance!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths