🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency Networking
Page options
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Agency Networking

We're thrilled you are here! We understand that many of you are not just looking for answers to your agency-related questions but are also hoping to network and meet potential team members and collaborators.

We're delighted to announce that we’ve created a space for you to do just that! So, let's get started and make valuable connections that could lead to amazing team members and partnerships.

Here are a few rules to go over:

How to get started: If you're a freelancer looking to join an agency or an agency owner searching for new members to add to your team, feel free to comment below! 

Best practices on connecting: We encourage you to engage with other members by responding to their comments, checking out their public profiles and portfolios, and even communicating with them via private messages if you're both interested.

What to avoid: To keep things professional, we kindly ask that you don't share any contact information in the thread or post any job listings. This thread is solely for making connections and expressing your interest in joining or building a team.

We hope you find this thread helpful and that it leads to fantastic collaborations and partnerships!

~ Valeria
Upwork
1,091 REPLIES 1,091
a3858637
Community Member

Certainly! If you're looking for a team💞 member, consider specifying the skills or expertise you're seeking and provide details about the project. This will help attract potential collaborators who align with your goals.

I'm Amazon FBA Expert and i Have team
5a24222d
Community Member

I would like to join an agency for graphic designing or data entry. Could anyone help?

52644fd9
Community Member

Hello,

Are there any general data entry agencies I could join?

raymarjan
Community Member

Do you know how to join agency on upwork?

yes 

sarmad-shah
Community Member

Hello,

I want to join Agency of Accounting & Consultancy. I am CA Finalist having CPA Firm Exposure and Fiverr experience more than 5 Years. Kindly join me with your agency. We can grow together.

Hi Sarmad,

I am an experienced Part qualified ACCA Accountant. New to upwork.  I'm hoping to collaborate with other Accountants with similar interest to work together.

be6fe4c5
Community Member

Hi,
I'm a HTML, Mailchimp & Klaviyo Email Designer. Recently did 2 jobs at Upworks with 5 star rating. Looking to join an agency to get more opportunities. Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Francis H.

ca671949
Community Member

I want to join the agency. Is there any agency that is looking for a UX?UI designer?

ahmadfaiiz
Community Member

Hi I am Ahmad Faiz .i am an experienced WordPress developer and Virtual assitant,i would like to join an agency where i can enhance my skills further and help the team in their endeavors.Thank you.

be6fe4c5
Community Member

Hi,

I am interested to join an Agency where I can get more opportunities to serve and learn as much as possible. I am a rising talent Email designer or newsletter designer specializing in HTML, CSS, Mailchimp and Klaviyo.

Thanks for replying me in advance.

Francis

378472ce
Community Member

Hey good people,

I'm a video editor with more than 12 years of experience in the global industry. I've worked with international organizations, local TV stations, and clients, editing various content like Filmmaking, TV Production, Advertising, Digital Content Creation, Documentary Filmmaking, Music Videos, and more. Just started my freelancing journey on Upwork and looking for an agency to collaborate.

Thanks, 

Saumik 

abc34fcf
Community Member

Is there anyone willing enough to add me to their agency?

I'm dedicated, willingly to work and learning more. I've been working on-site but getting a remote job on upwork has been difficult for me.

Please help😢😭... I'll also appreciate it, if you can refer me when declining an offer or when you've job openings in your workplace.

This is my Upwork link.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~018caa7d44f1965baa

Thank you.

I also want to join an agency. I completed two jobs only with 5 star rating and wish to join an agency to get more opportunities.

I am a HTML email designer fluent with Mailchimp and Klaviyo. I will appreciate if anyone help me to join an agency as soon as possible. Here is my profile link:

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011ae50237e904d709

Thanks.

-Francis

3444615f
Community Member

'm a senior 3d artist i want to join the agency 

79b92066
Community Member

Hello Viewers

As a designer with 9+ years of experience, I am an expert in logo design, Branding, Web design and UI/UX.
I have done almost 10 jobs on upwork and I want to join an agency to have more opportunities. 

Profile link
www.upwork.com/freelancers/zainbasham4

Thank you for answering me.
Zain Basham

le_anima
Community Member

Hi Valeria,

Well, to my surprise, I have never visited this segment of Upwork. Better late than never, I found it. Thanks for creating a more collaborative environment and open space to meet agency owners, team up with community members, share ideas, and much more!

I have been working with Upwork for 14 years now, and it has been a roller coaster ride ever since, in an exciting way. I work as an illustrator, graphic designer, motion graphics artist, cartoonist, caricaturist, and a lot more. If any agency owner is willing to see my latest work, they can contact me through DM and I will share my portfolio.

Kind Regards

Rahul

d16e6693
Community Member

Welcome, Everyone! :glowing_star:

We're thrilled to have you here, not just for answers but also for the opportunity to connect, network, and possibly find your next team member or collaborator.

Exciting news! We've set up a dedicated space just for that purpose. So, let's dive in and start making those valuable connections that could lead to fantastic partnerships and team members.

Here's a quick guide:

Getting Started: If you're a freelancer looking to join an agency or an agency owner seeking new team members, drop a comment below! Share a bit about yourself and what you're looking for.

Connecting Tips: Engage with others by responding to their comments, checking out profiles and portfolios. If you see a potential match, don't hesitate to reach out via private messages to explore collaboration further.

Friendly Reminders: To keep things professional, please avoid sharing contact information or posting job listings here. Let's focus on making connections and expressing your interest in joining or building a team.

We hope this space becomes a hub for fruitful collaborations and partnerships. Happy networking! :rocket:

shahzadzaki381
Community Member

Hello,

I'm highly experienced freelancer with 7+ years of e-commerce expertise on platforms like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart. I'm exploring opportunities to collaborate with businesses seeking professional support to optimize their online sales.

If you're interested, I'd love to discuss potential collaborations and how my experience aligns with your needs.

Thank you for your consideration.

komal-thaheem
Community Member

Hi,

I am a Website Designer. I have made functional, Responsive, and speed-optimized websites on WordPress using Elementor and other Plugins for many clients. I would like to join an agency for website designing and WooCommerce store designing. Thank You.

92abc936
Community Member

Is there any agency that I can join and work with them? If they provide me work on a freelance basis? 

amir_cap90
Community Member

Hi,

I am a GIS Analyst and want to join any agency.

I have been a top-rated plus in upwork for 3 years.

Amir Saleem

adnanaslam60
Community Member

It is said that Finding projects for an agency is harder than finding for freelancers. Is that true? How can we find clients which prefer to work with an agency.

amnakhalid34
Community Member

I hope this message finds you all well! I'm Amna Khalid, an experienced QA Tester, and I'm excited to connect with fellow freelancers on Upwork.

dcd51ea4
Community Member

Good morning I am the owner of Care Hub solution for cold calling i have over 20 agents that ready to start immediately but I need to know if there is a possible way to get to contact a legit client that can take them as their VA

Well,  due to your conversation I will try to help you out..

Idiongo

Heba your profile it not public, change the status of it so someone will reach out to you

92abc936
Community Member

Hi everyone, I'm new on upwork and unable to get my first job. I've decided to join an agency and work as a Full Stack Developer. Is there anyone who can help me?

Thanks 

Ahmed

5a24222d
Community Member

Is there any agency admin hiring upwork freelancers for data entry/Graphic design/AI supported Content writing?

af9c1de2
Community Member

Hello Everyone, I am Pankaj Patil UX/UI Designer, SEO expert and founder of an agency. I need member in my team for submiting proposals and able to convert it in contract. 

me, i would like to apply as your team member
oluyemi2
Community Member

Hi everyone . I am fairly new to upwork and I would like to join a project management agency . I am a PMP certified project manager with over 4 years experience in project manager across serveral industries and I am certain I'd make a good addition to your team . Please sign me up .

876142c4
Community Member

Hi everyone! I joined so new to ''Upwork'' and I'm so glad with that. I'm so excited to be in a new platform. I believe that I will learn many new things from people, discover an else world, maybe make friends, and the best part I will make money with my hobbies while enjoying and sharing with people

b061ec67
Community Member

Hello Upworkers!

I'm an architect specializing in corporate, commercial, and retail design! I'm considering joining an agency, so if you're interested, please let me know 👍

imaather
Community Member

Hello Everyone,

It's my pleasure to be part of professional community here in Upwork.

I'm an experienced account & project manager with almost three years of experience.

I'd love to be part of a team and join an agency where we can be productive together.

Here's my**Edited for Community Guidelines** account if you would love to see my professional profile.

Looking forward to working with you !

Regards.

387cfd17
Community Member

Hello,

I am a seasoned Linux, WIndows, Network Administrator with over 18+ years of experience. I am looking to join an agency where I can be a valuable contributor.

Do let me know if there are any oppurtunities available.

Regards

Suman

c-hachem
Community Member

Hi Valeria, 

Thank you for taking the initiative and creating this thread. 

I am a freelancer interested in joining an agency. 

I am a civil structural engineer by profession and a self-taught data scientist and data engineer (entry level). 

I am multidisciplinary and I am not afriad to take on a challenge.

Feel free to contact me and let's collaborate to deliver great projects!

aed64682
Community Member

Hello, I'm willing to apply. 

1d526ec4
Community Member

Hi ,
I am an experienced CSR, Virtual Assistant. I have done one project on upwork and I want to join an agency to have more opportunities.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths